AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the rest of the plan is good.  Sagrin
(04-28-2018, 11:55 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I think the rest of the plan is good.  Sagrin

First we get the players.
Then we bribe the refs.
The we be Juve  Sagrin

Its only a rough idea and maybe not possible.But will 5/6/7 players seems a lot (again) it isnt impossible and they wouldnt all be starters.
This is out of topic but Montella got sacked again.. twice in 1 season.. should we feel sorry for him..?
I think we'll just be relieved he's off our books.

Anyway, those Depay links aren't looking too bad right now. The guy has 6 goals and 6 assists in his past 5 games for Lyon. He'son fire
(04-28-2018, 10:24 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: [ -> ]This is out of topic but Montella got sacked again.. twice in 1 season.. should we feel sorry for him..?

His results with Sevilla were even worse than with us. He conceded something like 33 goals in 22 games.
Montella really fell off a cliff.He looked promising at Catania very good at Fiorentina.Decent with us his first year.But oh man he's a train wreck the last 9 months.Like as bad as bad can be.
Tbh.. from that list.. Lionel Messi..? Hahaha..
Aniway.. i think maybe we could take a small gamble on Hatem Ben Arfa.. performance based contract maybe..? 2 year + 1 optional in case he does explode ( unlikely at 31 imo )
Heres the actual list https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/...evertraege

Ah no way not BenArfa.He had that one good season at Nice but has been crap or underwhelming the rest of his Career since he was 20.
Bernard Id take Asamoah Badelj as well.Id also take DeVrij but seems hes going elsewhere.
Would be nice to land a few of those