AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PSG stepped forward to sign Ricardo Rodriguez but he wants to stay at Milan. The Swiss left back is among the most enthusiastic players of the new Milan course involving Leonardo and Paolo Maldini [Sky]
(08-06-2018, 08:21 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]According to some british media Arsenal want RR for £30 million (€33.7 million).

I think RR has done ok here. I know some here disagree...
Regardless... for 33.7m... TAKE HIM! we could easily pick up a replacement in Bernat for around 20m
selling Kalinic and Silva? Bacca also wants out. 2 strikers left for the season?
(08-06-2018, 11:46 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]selling Kalinic and Silva? Bacca also  wants out. 2 strikers left for the season?

Maybe we'll promote another youth team player
(08-06-2018, 11:46 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]selling Kalinic and Silva? Bacca also  wants out. 2 strikers left for the season?

Nobody want to buy Bacca so we might be left with him.
(08-07-2018, 12:13 AM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody want to buy Bacca so we might be left with him.

Bacca flat out said he wants to leave. Villareal want him but only want to pay 8m while we want 15?(cant remember the exact figure)

AC_Troy - Do we want to rely on only Higuain and Cutrone for the season? Also, I still feel like a loan to an Italian club would serve us better in the case of Andre Silva... If he does well we sell him off for good money. If he explodes then we can keep him and use him. Send him to Genoa, they have the habit of getting the best out of our youngsters.
(08-07-2018, 12:55 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]Bacca flat out said he wants to leave. Villareal want him but only want to pay 8m while we want 15?(cant remember the exact figure)

AC_Troy - Do we want to rely on only Higuain and Cutrone for the season? Also, I still feel like a loan to an Italian club would serve us better in the case of Andre Silva... If he does well we sell him off for good money. If he explodes then we can keep him and use him. Send him to Genoa, they have the habit of getting the best out of our youngsters.

Ask Bacca to come out with the 7m from his own pocket in that case. It's not our problem that he want to leave and nobody want to pay for him because of his lousy attitude.
(08-07-2018, 01:03 AM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]Ask Bacca to come out with the 7m from his own pocket in that case. It's not our problem that he want to leave and nobody want to pay for him because of his lousy attitude.

100% agree with that. we'll see how it pans out but I'd be surprised if he stayed here.
(08-07-2018, 12:55 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]AC_Troy - Do we want to rely on only Higuain and Cutrone for the season? Also, I still feel like a loan to an Italian club would serve us better in the case of Andre Silva... If he does well we sell him off for good money. If he explodes then we can keep him and use him. Send him to Genoa, they have the habit of getting the best out of our youngsters.

No but if you're going to loan out Silva then what other option do we have?
(08-06-2018, 11:37 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]I think RR has done ok here. I know some here disagree...
Regardless... for 33.7m... TAKE HIM! we could easily pick up a replacement in Bernat for around 20m

I would squeeze more money out of EPL team if we were to sell them RR.