AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Bernard - Yes Please!
- Strinic - good replacement for Antonelli
- Reina - Good bench keeper and if Dollarumma leaves he should stay on the bench with Perrin as out starter
- Badelj - bring him in to replace Crapolivo
- De Vrij - I would rather we just do our best to keep Musacchio... I like De Vrij but he's injury prone and wouldn't come cheap considering his interest.
- Emre Can - YES! but I heard he's as good as signed for Juve
- Meyer - Yes please. Always been a fan.
- Joao Moutinho - Not the best option but would much rather him over Ki.... Moutinho is miles better although would come with higher wages.
Julian Brandt rumour, decent option for LW
He will go somewhere for 35-40. Hopefuly to us.
(03-24-2018, 12:15 PM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]Belotti for 50M, anyone? Big Grin

https://www.football-italia.net/118956/b...2%82%AC50m

Lol. So much for 100M  Devilol
I'd still like Belotti
I wonder how our transfer funds will be this summer. In one moment there are rumours we need to sell players if we don't qualify for CL and in the next moment we're linked with €50 million rated players. Don't really know what to expect.
(03-24-2018, 01:33 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd still like Belotti

Yes me too. There is a high probability that Silva might leave. 

Earlier there was a rumour dzeko might come to milan. I would rather have Belotti instead
(03-24-2018, 01:43 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how our transfer funds will be this summer. In one moment there are rumours we need to sell players if we don't qualify for CL and in the next moment we're linked with €50 million rated players. Don't really know what to expect.

Limited
50mil is still WAY too much for Belotti. As a matter of fact, any striker that can't "guarantee" 20-25 goals in the league is a waste of money for us. I understand that there are no guarantees, but you get my point. Belotti doesn't come with that. He's still more or less a 1 hit wonder.