AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-15-2018, 02:04 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Siregar, how do you expect to get a CM without making the Laxalt deal?  Rabiot is our best bet and if we can't get him then we should go for Draxler

I am not against Laxalt deal, only underline that he costs 18 mil euros. 

If RR can be used to take Rabiot  I completely agree with that.  Okmilan

(08-15-2018, 02:25 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]If the rumours are true, then they've identified SMS as the ideal CM but it's difficult because of FFP.  I think they know what they're doing but you gotta let em work.  I also think you're crazy if you think Castillejo is a backup..

The wing positions have been coverec by Hakan Dan Suso. Castillejo would be therefore sub for both of them. If he could challenge Suso or Hakan, it is another question. 

I trust Leo and Maldini because they have proved that they are capable producing great deals for Milan despite Milan arguably  weak position.
(08-15-2018, 04:30 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]The wing positions have been coverec by Hakan Dan Suso. Castillejo would be therefore sub for both of them. If he could challenge Suso or Hakan, it is another question.

I see Castillejo getting the start at LW and Hakan getting the start at LM in a 4-3-3.  The good thing is the lineup is interchangeable.  I can also see a 4-2-3-1 with Castillejo, Hakan, and Suso behind Higuain.  This leaves Bonaventura on the bench, but again, if you need to rest a player then you can switch it up and be comfortable doing so
I love these rumours , splits the forum in 2 leads to more traffic.More stuff to read on the toilet Smile
(08-15-2018, 04:50 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]I love these rumours , splits the forum in 2 leads to more traffic.More stuff to read on the toilet Smile

I'm glad it doesn't take me that long to take a shit

Four days left in the mercato..
(08-15-2018, 04:50 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I see Castillejo getting the start at LW and Hakan getting the start at LM in a 4-3-3.  The good thing is the lineup is interchangeable.  I can also see a 4-2-3-1 with Castillejo, Hakan, and Suso behind Higuain.  This leaves Bonaventura on the bench, but again, if you need to rest a player then you can switch it up and be comfortable doing so

I also loved the idea bringing Hakan to midfield, LCM as you as said but the preseason showed seemingly unoptimal performance from Milan. Perhaps Hakan in the centre of the three midfielder and has free role to move upfront with Bakayoko+Kessie besides him could be tried. Now I only see Hakan's position is either left wing or behind striker in 4231 formation. 

Interesting to see what formation or in what position Bakayoko will be used by Gattuso.
atleast we have more depth now
(08-15-2018, 05:03 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad it doesn't take me that long to take a shit

Four days left in the mercato..

Healthy fiber intake , 5 to 10 mins max
(08-15-2018, 06:33 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]atleast we have more depth now

More depth than we had when we had 5-6 players who almost didn't play anything... Let's see if we will rotate more now.
PSG wants Barcelona to pay €50 million for Rabiot.
I read we'll get laxalt,
It's a very good move if it's true.
We finally have a speedy left winger who already know how serie a works