AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Keita Balde join merda ,loan with option to buy. He could ve be our left sided solution. .
(08-10-2018, 01:45 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think my message had any kind of disrespect towards you ... so don't take it this way and please, have respect too, not like in your first sentence. Thanks in advance.

But if André Silva performs well in Sevilla, and they don't buy him => We could either try to keep him after one year growing abroad and, let's be hopeful, in a steadier environment (no coach changing, no more new managers, etc) ...

Actually, sending him on loan with a 38M option is bad if and only if the player doesn't perform well there. If he performs well, they either buy him, some other club buys him for more, or who knows, he's back in our roster. So this deal isn't bad IMO. But only with a high option. If we end up sending him on loan with a lesser option, I'll agree with you that the whole deal is bad.
Allright then...

Yes but I don't think he'll perform which will mean he devaluates. If he does perform well enough for Sevilla to put the money down he will probably be worth more by then.
The deal could work in my opinion if Sevilla pay a loan fee around 10m. So that the deal becomes 10m + 28m option.
(08-10-2018, 04:39 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]On Verratti, I agree. What I put there equals about 130mil. He is definitely NOT worth that. But it would be an exchange, so that's why you gotta overvalue a little bit. I am also overvaluing RR and Donnarumma because of that fact. If these were cash deals, Donnarumma wouldn't go for more than 40 and RR no more than 25. Verratti on the other hand would go for about 80-100, depending on who's buying. I do agree that he's stagnated though. He is a unique player however. He does what he does and he does it very well. People expected him to keep developing his game and start doing other things, but this isn't the case. The guy is very very good under pressure. He will not lose the ball easily. Plays at a very short range however and people get disappointed by this. But this is his game. Anyway, this is fantasy, so no point discussing it. Big Grin

About Coman, I think he is the 3rd or 4th highest paid player in Bayern if I'm not mistaken. They surely hold him in high regard, but for some reason no coach over there would dare sit Ribery and Robben on the bench. Carlo tried and got fired. So you are probably right that Bayern would ask for a ton of money for him, but I wouldn't put it out of the question for them to sell. They do weird things like that. Like the Kroos sale. One of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen.

On Suso....I guess his agent is playing the game. That's what they all do. Good that we rejected them. Roma doesn't give high wages so I doubt they'd give him more then we are giving him at the moment. Screw him. He needs to play at a high level for more then 4 month per season for him to deserve a raise. He was useless for half the year. If Roma is that serious and wants to give him more money, then fine. But they also need to pay Milan's asking price. If his agent can convince them to do that, then he can take his raise at Roma, no problem.

We should get Bakayoko, sell Suso and keep Silva. Play with a 4312, we got the correct kind of RB/LB for this kind of system and we don't have the wingers anyway.
(08-10-2018, 05:51 PM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]We should get Bakayoko, sell Suso and keep Silva. Play with a 4312, we got the correct kind of RB/LB for this kind of system and we don't have the wingers anyway.

Why ? Silva has been awful.Is he awful ...maybe not but he's awful at Milan keeping him is pointless.Bakayoko doesn't bring anything that we need but he an be that vice Kessie.Suso isn't world class but he's still one of the most creative players we have.With Higuain being on the end of his deliveries he will get 10+ assists and prob 8 goals or so.You take that out who chips in ? Bakayoko isn't on for assists and goals and Silva just isn't capable of it.

Calhnoglu as a CAM ? He has better numbers and has played more games at LW or LCM over the last 4 years.Who in mid ? Bakayoko Kessie Biglia it's too weak going forward and Cutrone & Higuain up front ? We have no one to rotate with or to bring on to change things.
I have read Suso's agent is pushing for this move. I believe that we (the administration) don't want to lose him.
(08-10-2018, 05:34 PM)Joël Wrote: [ -> ]Allright then...

Yes but I don't think he'll perform which will mean he devaluates. If he does perform well enough for Sevilla to put the money down he will probably be worth more by then.
The deal could work in my opinion if Sevilla pay a loan fee around 10m. So that the deal becomes 10m + 28m option.

Spanish football is maybe better for him. I agree a loan fee would be much better (like us with Higuain), but like you said, Sevilla doesn't spend that much (I checked their records after your message, and you're right about them : I saw something like 30M being their highest fee for a transfer ever and it was 10 years ago), so paying 10M for a loan ...

PS : Actually, you're among the people who think there is nothing to get anymore from this player if I understand well ?
Some reports suggest that the deal is close to complete for Andre Silva to Sevilla. No details that I have read though.
Okay. Just read that 5 mil for loan + 30 mil option to buy.

If Silva is gone, Bacca could be staying then.
(08-10-2018, 07:16 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Just read that 5 mil for loan + 30 mil option to buy.

If Silva is gone, Bacca could be staying then.

I think there's no chance of Bacca staying no matter what happens with André Silva.
To be honest, I don't appreciate him. He is ungrateful and unprofessional, but at least we can tell Villarreal to fuck off if they don't fork out the money we demand.

But I still think as a 3rd option, he may not be too bad. He has the skill needed in front of goal.