PDA

View Full Version : Winter Mercato

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Jim_UK
26-05-2007, 06:04
I think we are back in the running for Abidal, i think he'd come to Italy despite what he's said in the past. Though it still seems Spain/Barcelona are his numero uno choice.

Tony29.
26-05-2007, 06:09
The bloody mod took the post#3000 away from me. But since 2300 posts in this topic are his, then i guess he deserved to heve the #3000.

Attacker :
Galliani said the main transfer target for Milan will be an attacker. And then he also says Milan will keep Gilardino.
I guess Ronaldo will also stay and i'm not sure but i don't see Pippo leaving Milan.
What did Galliani mean by attacker ?
Attacker like Trez, Sheva, RVN or Ibra or attacking player like Kaka or Messi or Giuly ?
Because if he means attacker proprie dicti then i don't really see the need of such player, if all 3 current Milan attackers stay where they are.
And since striker is Milan's main target then i also guess Galliani's talking about class like Sheva or Eto'o.
If it's Sheva or Eto'o then ~15m Euro per year will go only for the wages of the attackers because they'll be all very well paid. And to have 4 classy strikers ( Ronaldo, Eto'o?, Pippo and Gila) is kinda silly if the other departments aren't settled.

What do u guys think will happen ?

Tony29.
26-05-2007, 06:55
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may26g.html
Ibra and Inter :haha:
He's looking for every possible way to join Capello in Real.

Stitch
26-05-2007, 08:07
:grinser: and to think i wanted his ass in milan. i'm pretty glad i was wrong, and galliani was right not to sign him. :respect: he is such a jerk

Jim_UK
26-05-2007, 08:15
this most recent of blabbing by ibrahimovich highlights all that is wrong with the player. Rude, arrogant, selfish and egotistical ... he seems to think of himself as more important than he actually is, i'm glad we didn't get him.

I like Gilardino, i've supported him in the past, but i don't think he's 100% certain to be here next season. If Toni goes to Bayern (or wherever) then i can see Fiorentina coming in for Gilardino and if the offer is right and more importantly, if the right players are available to bring in, then i can see us letting him go.

On paper, looking at the possibility of Etoo, Ronaldo, Gilardino & Inzaghi seems fantastic. The reality is that both Inzaghi & Ronaldo are injury prone and could spend more time on the treatment table than on the pitch next season. Inzaghi & Ronaldo are our two older, more experienced strikers, we now need to bring in two younger/hungrier strikers (for me this would be Etoo and someone like Suazo, Huntelaar, Quagliarellla, NOT Iaquinta!) and sell Oliviera, Gilardino and loan/sell Boriello.

I know this won't happen, but i keep hoping.

Mystik
26-05-2007, 08:32
Besides Pippo will probably be retiring soon and Pozzi or some other youth product will probably take his place as 4th striker. I honestly don't see Gilardino leaving this summer, I remember Carlo talking about him being part of the backbone of this side along with Nesta Kaka Pirlo and some others. Oliveira, however, I definitely see leaving, at least way before Gilardino does. So Eto'o coming in and both Oliveira & Borriello going out seems very realistic. Eto'o also isn't as expensive as Ronaldinho(although he IS expensive) and will allow us to reinforce elsewhere. 2 MF and 2 defenders.

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 10:02
The bloody mod took the post#3000 away from me. But since 2300 posts in this topic are his, then i guess he deserved to heve the #3000.
make that 2301 :D

Attacker :
Galliani said the main transfer target for Milan will be an attacker. And then he also says Milan will keep Gilardino.
I guess Ronaldo will also stay and i'm not sure but i don't see Pippo leaving Milan.
What did Galliani mean by attacker ?
Attacker like Trez, Sheva, RVN or Ibra or attacking player like Kaka or Messi or Giuly ?
Because if he means attacker proprie dicti then i don't really see the need of such player, if all 3 current Milan attackers stay where they are.
And since striker is Milan's main target then i also guess Galliani's talking about class like Sheva or Eto'o.
If it's Sheva or Eto'o then ~15m Euro per year will go only for the wages of the attackers because they'll be all very well paid. And to have 4 classy strikers ( Ronaldo, Eto'o?, Pippo and Gila) is kinda silly if the other departments aren't settled.

What do u guys think will happen ?
I also think Gila will stay and will be given one more year to prove his worth ... if he underperforms then too, however, I would be surprised if he is not slod at the end of next season either to Juve or Fiorentina.

As for the striker Galliani was talking about, I think he means either Eto'o or Sheva will come to Milan, of course that will depend onwhat happens with Dinho 'cause if he comes, than I guess our strike forse will consist of Ronaldo, Gila, Pippo and one of RO/Pozzi/Boriello, no change basically.

I wouldn't take Galiani's words too literary when he said that Milan doesn't need any changes in defense and midfield especially when you consider that Billy is gone and SImic and Kaladze may well leave this summer, while Serginho and Favalli aren't sure things either ... that means Milan may well find themselves forced to make changes.
Jankus on and off performances in defense - some pretty bad outing this year and most of those in big games - have for sure raised some alarming questions in Carlo's head and I doubt things would be left like that for next year when Milan will surely try to battle for both scudetto and CL, which was not the case this year.

In midfield, I would expect Brocchi to go and someone like Emerson, Barusso or maybe both to come in.
Would love to have Ze Roberto join too as the guy can cover basically every role in midfield and could give Kaka some resting time.

Wouldn't mind a player like Keita to join too - cheap but very talented player who can play both as a right wing, attaking mid and support striker (like Mancini for Roma).
This would be a great move IMO especially if Dinho doesn't come, since Keita would give some speed and strength on the right win and could be a nice option for a 5th striker, who is likely to come in handy with injury-proned players like Ronaldo and Pippo in the team.

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 10:20
This is what Carlo said in an interview for Gazzetta, part of which was about the mercato:
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Milan/Primo_Piano/2007/05_Maggio/26/Ancelotti.shtml

Basically, he says that, unlike last summer, this year there are many players who want to come to Milan and among them is one who is not expected/suspected (sounds like a big surprise ... Ibra or J. Zanetti maybe :D) and he, Carlo, is glad that such a player wants to play for Milan.

He then goes on to say that Milan will have a lot of games next year with the CL, serie A, World Club Championship, Super Cup etc. and for Milan to stay at the top, the current squad needs some "implants" (additions) and, given the important games we'll have, those will have to be important players of value.
He is asked to choose between Dinho and Eto'o and says "why not both" :D ... then continues that Eto'o is probbaly the best striker in the world right now.

EDIT: well, here is the English version of that interview:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may26j.html

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 10:34
no Tony, Ibra is looking for a move across town ;):
http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo363490.shtml

There is your answer who is the "unsuspected" player Carlo mentined who wants Milan :D

Tony29.
26-05-2007, 10:45

There is your answer who is the "unsuspected" player Carlo mentined who wants Milan :D
Seriously, i'd kill for that to happen :haha:
He's not loved by Juventini anyway (although i really love him as a player) so since he's not in Juve it won't change nothing to see him in red&black instead of blue&black.

But imagine : He became people's idol in Inter and he suddenly leaves Inter to join who...? Milan :haha:

Though i don't give more than 0,1% for that to happen. Inter will have to give him permission for that and i think Moratti is ready to keep paying him a fortune and keep him on the bench instead of letting him go to Milan.

Hasan Rossonero
26-05-2007, 10:45
This is what Carlo said in an interview for Gazzetta, part of which was about the mercato:
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Milan/Primo_Piano/2007/05_Maggio/26/Ancelotti.shtml

Basically, he says that, unlike last summer, this year there are many players who want to come to Milan and among them is one who is not expected/suspected (sounds like a big surprise ... Ibra or J. Zanetti maybe :D) and he, Carlo, is glad that such a player wants to play for Milan.

He then goes on to say that Milan will have a lot of games next year with the CL, serie A, World Club Championship, Super Cup etc. and for Milan to stay at the top, the current squad needs some "implants" (additions) and, given the important games we'll have, those will have to be important players of value.
He is asked to choose between Dinho and Eto'o and says "why not both" :D ... then continues that Eto'o is probbaly the best striker in the world right now.

EDIT: well, here is the English version of that interview:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may26j.html

I have a feeling it'll be Luca Toni. Let's see if I'm right.

Graeme C
26-05-2007, 11:03
How about Henry? his future at arsenal has been up and down this season. To me i would choose Eto first, Henry second.

I wouldnt mind getting Rossi now, and keeping him at parma for another season. Moratti would never let Ibra go to Milan. Not after what happened with Ronaldo lol..

Milan_Mad
26-05-2007, 11:29
We should move for Quagliarellla and eto'o if them to arrive then R.o and Gila can move on!

Stitch
26-05-2007, 11:47
Too bad Milan hasn't been connected with Nikola Zigic. I have him on my FM squad :grinser: and he's scoring like crazy. He's over 2m tall, great heading, and not bad technically! I know there were some rumours connecting him with Juve last summer. IMO, every team needs at least one forward with great sense for headers. Gila should be the one in our team, but if he leaves...

Hasan Rossonero
26-05-2007, 11:57
We should move for Quagliarellla and eto'o if them to arrive then R.o and Gila can move on!

Sorry, no. Gila will never leave.

Ghost
26-05-2007, 12:17
How about Henry? his future at arsenal has been up and down this season. To me i would choose Eto first, Henry second.

I wouldnt mind getting Rossi now, and keeping him at parma for another season. Moratti would never let Ibra go to Milan. Not after what happened with Ronaldo lol..

I think it would be fantastic to see Henry with Milan, he is such a great player and could bring alot of strengths to Milan including pace. Currently there are no Milan strikers who could do lets say what Kaka does which is to run from the half way line into the box and shoot, or even shoot from outside the box.

Realistically speaking tho I think if he was to leave he would go to Barca, IF the operative word. I say this because I think it depends on Wengers situation at Arsenal, if he was to leave then im 100% certain that Henry, Fabregas and V.Persie would leave. If you was to ask me out of these three players which one I would go for it would have to be Persie, he has pace, skill and one mother of a powerful left foot. To top it off he is only 23 I think, he could play many years at Milan compared to Henry who would only play for what 3/4 years? Also recently there is a rumour that Bayern have put a 8mill bif in for Persie, If this is for real then I think we should match the offer.

Ghost
26-05-2007, 12:19
Gilla shouldnt leave, I think what he needs is a killer striker upfront with him. If you look at the season with Shevchenko he had a pretty good season, this season there has been no body in that position apart from Ronnie.

Lets see next season anway.

Bosniaco
26-05-2007, 12:26
I would like to see Mathias Fernandez from Villareal in Milan, A very good midfield player

Graeme C
26-05-2007, 12:54
i dont think we should sell gila! We should be aiming to get 2 strikers, considering we should really ditch Oliviera and Borriello

it all really depends if we get sheva back or not really. And Kaladze wanting out.

1st Choice Eto
2nd Choice Henry
3rd Choice Sheva
4th Choice Quagliarellla
5th Choice Rossi

Mystik
26-05-2007, 13:13
I don't think we have space for Rossi just yet. He's still young and we're looking for a good first team striker and he's definitely not ready for that at the moment.

Tony29.
26-05-2007, 13:35
Off topic :

Looks like Mr.Cigar is returning home
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may26l.html

:p017: :p017: :p017:

Graeme C
26-05-2007, 13:41
Off topic :

Looks like Mr.Cigar is returning home
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may26l.html

:p017: :p017: :p017:

lol i hope he doesnt, it will make it harder for us to get Buffon :P :grinser:

Tony29.
26-05-2007, 13:57
lol i hope he doesnt, it will make it harder for us to get Buffon :P :grinser:
I'd be happy to give you Lippi if you arrange Deschamps to stay in Juve :grinser:
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Secco !

Men, we're gonna have a crazy summer. Both You and me, because our teams will push hard on the market this summer.

Giorgos
26-05-2007, 13:58
not to disrespect Dida, but I still want Buffon. and Zambrotta too.

To say the truth i was one of the users that i defended Dida but i think it's the perfect time to make a change and get Buffon, he has good years in front for playing, he needs something new and i think we also need something new for our goalpost.

For Zambrotta i have never been too enthusiastic about signing him but i am not also negatine :3band: :p283: :p283: :rone:

Giorgos
26-05-2007, 14:15
I don't think Jankulovski is good enough. His defending skill is terrible. He made many mistakes and often left a hole in our defend because he couldn't run back fast enough after a attack.

The thing is that Janku is a ML, he is not a LB, we just played with him in that place because we have't got a better solution.

:5ok:

Giorgos
26-05-2007, 14:22
[QUOTE=Milancelotti]Gilla shouldnt leave, I think what he needs is a killer striker upfront with him. If you look at the season with Shevchenko he had a pretty good season, this season there has been no body in that position apart from Ronnie.

By sure he was much , much better, remember me in Seri A how many goals did he score? i think a lot. i believe we should sell Oliveira, loan or sell Borriello, Inzaghi and Ronaldo usually suffer from injuries, so: get Sheva back, keep and give a second chanse to Gila (everyone can have a bad season) and to take another one good striker, Huntellaar, Suazzo, Eto'o, whoever....

What is going on with Crespo fellows ?.... :bri:

ACMILAN1983
26-05-2007, 15:51

I wouldn't be at all shocked if that's true. Zlatan happends to have said some comments that won't only annoy Inter, but his idol happens to be Ronaldo. I wouldn't be shocked if he wants to play with him before R99 retires.

I think this video says more than words ever could...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRhxsvbq9Vs ;)

mrki
26-05-2007, 16:33
Galliani doesnt want Ibrahimocih, im sure of that! And even if Ibra wants Milan and Milan wants Ibra, Inter will NEVER sell him!

Carlo is practically begging for some players to work with ! :)
His wish is Eto'o, and tactically it is a better solution than Ronaldinho as Eto'o can play more in defensive department concerting himself on a LW position as he does in Barca. We DO NEED 3 or 4 players if we are going to win Scudetto next year... forward, midfielder, central defender and a LB. Some of our players are now injury prone and if we dont buy wisely we can head for a disaster with some unfortunate injuries.

NAMMY
26-05-2007, 16:34
Milan Target Mystery Man (http://www.sportinglife.com/football/overseas/italy/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=international_feed/07/05/26/SOCCER_Ita-AC_Milan.html&TEAMHD=italy)

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has hinted that the European champions are on the verge of a major transfer coup.

Just three days after the Rossoneri won Europe's biggest club prize for the seventh time, the club bankrolled by former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi is plotting for the future.

Ancelotti told a press conference: "Last summer there were not many players who wanted to come to Milan but there are more now.

"There's one none of you would suspect and if I was to tell you the world would end. We are delighted that he wants to play for Milan."

The coach gave no clues as to the identity of the mystery man.

Former FIFA World Player of the Year Ronaldinho has previously been linked with a move to the Italian club by the press.

Interesting.

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 16:44
I dount this is Dinho as he's been associated with Milan by at least 2-3 dif rumours per day over the past half a year.
Sheva's return could also fit such an "apocalyptic" description for a transfer but still, he has also been discussed recently and is anything but "unsuspected".

by the wors of Carlo, I would guess he is a player established in his team and until now there has never been a rumour of him leaving and especially for Milan ... the "world would end" thing make me think it is ineed Ibra (reference to the latest Inter-related issues) or a player like Totti or Gerrard.

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 16:50
Galliani doesnt want Ibrahimocih, im sure of that! And even if Ibra wants Milan and Milan wants Ibra, Inter will NEVER sell him!

I am not so sure Galliani doesn't want him but I for sure hope he won't come ... this has nothing to do with his ability as a player as those are close to unquestionable, and landing another one in Inter and Moratti would be nice :D, but I really doubt the committment of this guy as he's always behaved like a mercinary and nothing more, both in Ajax, Juve and now Inter.

It's team spirit and committment that earn the titles and make up great teams and Ibra has yet to prove he has any of those.

Also, as Carlo said, it's very easy and convenient for players to be wanting Milan now that we are CL winners but where was Zlatan when we were hit by calciopoli and weren't sure of CL football - securing a heafty contract with Inter in the same day we were playing Zvezda.
If he really wanted Milan, he could have waited for another day or two at least.

ForeverMilan
26-05-2007, 17:11
i completely agree with zlatonov on ibra,every1 wants to play for best team in the world,even just after they already won the campions and however ur club doesnt win it since ages,40 years or more.

i think it can be Drogba or eto'o or even david villa and i however i thought calo should have stopped the world for this player thou media pointed out its ibrahimovic.

Jim_UK
26-05-2007, 17:11
Personally, i don't see a Shevchenko or Gerrard transfer as 'world ending', especially the former, he was always going to be linked with a return to us.

In Italy i can only think of Totti being such a surprise and to be honest i'm not sure i'd want him. I don't see Ibrahimovic being a great deal either, i hope we stay well clear of that mercenary.

It's the "There's one none of you would suspect" that rules out the likes of Terry, Lampard, Gerrard, Ronaldinho, Etoo, etc as we've either been linked with these players or Ancelotti and co have talked about them in interviews.

Peter Cech maybe? Cristiano Ronaldo?? Messi? Or maybe it's all a press thing to get Milan fans excited before they unveil Emerson :yuck: :grinser:

Tony29.
26-05-2007, 17:14
"There's one none of you would suspect and if I was to tell you the world would end. We are delighted that he wants to play for Milan."

Nah, there is no mistery man. It's just Carlo fooling the journalists to search for someone unexpected while Galliani works on Dinho, Buffon, Sheva or Eto'o.

Or maybe it's Boumsong :rolleyes:

Jim_UK
26-05-2007, 17:15
I doubt it will be Buffon now that Lippi seem a cert to return to Juventus

ForeverMilan
26-05-2007, 17:19
Carlo is the same person who rejected C.ronaldo last summer when milan agreed with united on him on 14m euros plus vogel.

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 17:22
Nah, there is no mistery man. It's just Carlo fooling the journalists to search for someone unexpected while Galliani works on Dinho, Buffon, Sheva or Eto'o.
good points, all 4 of them :D
Or maybe it's Boumsong :rolleyes:
I doubt Galliani would be so mean to Juve as to try to steal Jean Allen from them :D ... although, on second thought, a possible pairing with Titus Bramble in CD is appetizing enough to make Adriano forget his good manners on the table :grinser:

goose
26-05-2007, 17:24
My gut tells me the mystery man is Thierry Henry. Remember there's some history with him and Carlo at Juventus. And the Arsenal ownership situation is a real mess; David Dein leaving makes Arsene Wenger's job much more difficult because those two were really tight. And in turn we all know if Arsene leaves, then Henry leaves. The big thing though is Arsenal did really, really well without Henry while he was injured for extended periods of time last season. I'm thinking sell Henry now while he has some value and use the trandfer fee to build upon the great youth revolution going on at the Emirates.

ForeverMilan
26-05-2007, 17:27
henry is not a player who can stop the world,his news cant stop the world even just for 0.000001 second

what about de rossi?or Puyol?

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 17:27
Carlo is the same person who rejected C.ronaldo last summer when milan agreed with united on him on 14m euros plus vogel.
whoever told you that rumour, slap him not once but twice for lying so blatantly to you :)
last summer CR was one of the best players at the WC and if ManU were to ever put him on the market he would cost 5 times that amount ... what Carlo said was that CR was a great talent/player but Milan do not use wingers that's why he is not an option for the team.

Vogel to ManU was indeed an option mentioned here and there, especially around the rumours of SAF being after Gattuso and/or Pirlo with Milan hit by calciopoli. Once it became clear however that Milan would not sell the two WCup winners, the rumours about Vogel surfaced but not for long as SAF quickly emptied the bank for Carrick.

Jim_UK
26-05-2007, 17:29

Does anyone else remember that deal? I think you've got your wires majorly crossed there.

Again, with Henry we were linked with him heavily last season, Galliani kept harping on about if Henry were to move he'd come to us. So for me, i don't see Henry as someone we wouldn't expect. Just my take on it though. I think all it's designed to do is to get us talking like we are now.

ForeverMilan
26-05-2007, 17:34
whoever told you that rumour, slap him not once but twice for lying so blatantly to you :)
last summer CR was one of the best players at the WC and if ManU were to ever put him on the market he would cost 5 times that amount ... what Carlo said was that CR was a great talent/player but Milan do not use wingers that's why he is not an option for the team.

Vogel to ManU was indeed an option mentioned here and there, especially around the rumours of SAF being after Gattuso and/or Pirlo with Milan hit by calciopoli. Once it became clear however that Milan would not sell the two WCup winners, the rumours about Vogel surfaced but not for long as SAF quickly emptied the bank for Carrick.
my grandfather who lives in milan told me it last summer,also galliani confirmed this in a interwiev on acmilan.com 1-2 months ago

Jim_UK
26-05-2007, 17:37
Man Utd got Ronaldo for around £12 million , why would they sell him for 14 million euros? That's less than what they paid for him.

ForeverMilan
26-05-2007, 17:40
according to me,maybe figures can be different but its for sure milan rejected to sign him.

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 17:44
my grandfather who lives in milan told me it last summer,also galliani confirmed this in a interwiev on acmilan.com 1-2 months ago
it was probably a misunderstanding because, around that same time, 14-16 mil + Vogel is what Milan paid for R. Oliveira.
I hinestly don't remeber seeing a confirmation by Galliani regarding a deal for CR, let alone for a completely laughable amount of money for a player so highly sought after.

as Jim says, it simply makes no sense anyway you look at it ... first of all, ManU would hardly agree to let CR go (a 21-22 yo super talent) for less money than they paid Sporting for him and a 30 yo midfielder who is hardly one they would base their midfield around.

Quite frankly, I firdt thought someone was playing aprank on you ... if it's you grandfather who told you that, he is either joking or simply have misunderstood something.

Tony29.
26-05-2007, 17:44
I doubt it will be Buffon now that Lippi seem a cert to return to Juventus
I was joking about Lippi certanly going to Juve. It's far from done deal.
I may be wrong but i think journalists came up with Lippi's name only because it sounds like a logical choice. I don't think they really know something.
It may be practically anyone ( except Mancio and Zeman :) ) who'll be coaching Juve next year.
Lippi has same chances as Novellino, Dellio Rossi, Wenger, Prandelli, Vialli etc.

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 17:48
according to me,maybe figures can be different but its for sure milan rejected to sign him.
if there was such a deal, there wouldn't be a day without the press mentioning it 5-10 times at least ... after all, we are talking about one of the 3-4 most famous players in the world not just another average player.
Nothing like that had happened ... Galiani did say that Milan were monitoring CR during the WC but then he said that he and Carlo have agreed that he, as a pure winger, doesn't fit the tactical scheme at Milan ... that was it, this is as far as the things about CR to Milan went, no such thing as a reached agreement or anything of the sort.

ForeverMilan
26-05-2007, 17:49
it was probably a misunderstanding because, around that same time, 14-16 mil + Vogel is what Milan paid for R. Oliveira.
I hinestly don't remeber seeing a confirmation by Galliani regarding a deal for CR, let alone for a completely laughable amount of money for a player so highly sought after.

as Jim says, it simply makes no sense anyway you look at it ... first of all, ManU would hardly agree to let CR go (a 21-22 yo super talent) for less money than they paid Sporting for him and a 30 yo midfielder who is hardly one they would base their midfield around.

Quite frankly, I firdt thought someone was playing aprank on you ... if it's you grandfather who told you that, he is either joking or simply have misunderstood something.
noo.galliani said 1-2 months ago in acmilan.com,ibra didnt wait for us and we rejected c.ronaldo,maybe the figures can be different yet thats a real we rejected him.we rejected him before we sign the joke oliveira

Leo
26-05-2007, 17:53
Juventus had just terminated Deschamps contact. I hope this means Buffon is closer to Milan.

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 17:58
noo.galliani said 1-2 months ago in acmilan.com,ibra didnt wait for us and we rejected c.ronaldo,maybe the figures can be different yet thats a real we rejected him.we rejected him before we sign the joke oliveira
homestly, find me the interview and I will believe you ... until then, you don't have to take my or Jim's word for it, just give a careful thought ans=d you will realise that all that is totally ridiculous and makes no sense at all both from Milan's and ManU's point of view.

Last summer was a summer of calciopoli, Milan didn't dare spend more than 2-3 mil on a player before we were sure of playing CL football which was the case about a week before the transfer market closed ... this is exactly why we rejected Ibra and zambrotta ... how could we possibly agree to pay even as little as 14 mil for CR when the only players we had gotten until then were a free Favalli, a 2-3 mil Bonera and a 2-3 mil Gourcuff?

Also, say we agreed a deal for Cr only after we had CL football in the pocket ... that was 1 week before the transfer market closed ... honsetly, how do you see manU selling their best player at that moment when the EPL had already started and they would have had time to find a replacement.

And, just take a look at theBritish press and all the noise they raise for nothing at all just to sell us some news ... what do you think would have happened if there was indeed such a deal ... and I don't remember reading one single article on it.

Again, you don't have to believe me, just read what I said and give it a thought ... but please, give it a thought, not just repeat something that someone might have heard or may have misunderstood ... just ask youself does what you were told make any sense at all.

ForeverMilan
26-05-2007, 17:58
i just read that he was saying we rejected him and ibra didnt wait for us.

whatsoever

Buffon looks very unlikely,since dida made us champions league winner,i say his save vs dida one to one sitatuation,that was so hard for a gk but dida managed and however he deserves to stay at here despite we need a reliabre cover for him,someone like cudini,abbiati or roma.

zlatanov
26-05-2007, 18:04
I was joking about Lippi certanly going to Juve. It's far from done deal.
I may be wrong but i think journalists came up with Lippi's name only because it sounds like a logical choice. I don't think they really know something.
It may be practically anyone ( except Mancio and Zeman :) ) who'll be coaching Juve next year.
Lippi has same chances as Novellino, Dellio Rossi, Wenger, Prandelli, Vialli etc.
I read a couple of days ago, Lippi was quoted, that he was intending to come back to coaching in several months time ... which would basically mean that he would be looking for a team for this coming season.

In Italy, apart from Lippi, I guess the best best would be either Delio Rosi or Prandelli as for foreign coaches I wuld love to see how Wenger or Koeman do at Juve and Serie A ;)

My guess is the Secco and Coboli weasels will try to do anything to get Lippi because in that case, Buffon, with his affection for Lippi, will also stay and will forget CL football at least for a while.

Tony29.
26-05-2007, 18:18
What Juve now needs is an authority. Someone like Lippi or Capello (but not Capello :) ).
I love DD but he wasn't exactly a father figure to Del Piero, Trezeguet, Birindelli even Zalayeta (all 4 his ex team mates) or to the older ones like Nedved.
Deschamps is 4 months younger than Maldini and players like DP and especially Trezeguet had no problem disagreeing with him.
Juve needs a strong hand now

Ghost
26-05-2007, 18:33
Personally I think Carlo is talking about Adriano.

ForeverMilan
26-05-2007, 18:33
'Ibrahimovic? He couldn't wait as we couldn't do anything until after August 23. Cristiano Ronaldo? We followed him but Ancelotti didn't want him. Dida's contract extension was decided by the whole club. The decision was taken with the president, chief executive and coach. We all agreed. To confirm players who are part of our tradition creates a sense of belonging. Maybe Dida made an error against Manchester but he made some decisive saves''

i just found this man,i remember there was another who says we rejected him because carlo didnt want him but it can take me 1 day to find it.it

_MaJi_tz
26-05-2007, 19:07
mistery man=Adriano or Torres maybe Huntellar
and I think we need 4 or 5 players one attacker two midl and two defe(lb and cb)

nefremo
26-05-2007, 19:11
I thin you guys are making toooo much out of what Carlo said. Just because a player has been linked with Milan doesn't mean that people suspect he would come. For example Ronaldinho, he has been linked with us for so long however how many people actually believed that he would come. He is obviously talking about a big star of a team PERIOD. I don't think it means that we have never been linked with that person or it would be a total blowout surprize even if it was indicated in that way. Anyway, you guys make the guessing game fun in any case. :5ok: :grinser:

Xudong
26-05-2007, 20:05
my guess is either Adriano or Terri. one from Inter, the other being the captain of Chelski. or indeed, Ancelotti could be just making fun of the journalists. it is not like that he has never done that before. ;)

hwmook
26-05-2007, 22:37
'Ibrahimovic? He couldn't wait as we couldn't do anything until after August 23. Cristiano Ronaldo? We followed him but Ancelotti didn't want him. Dida's contract extension was decided by the whole club. The decision was taken with the president, chief executive and coach. We all agreed. To confirm players who are part of our tradition creates a sense of belonging. Maybe Dida made an error against Manchester but he made some decisive saves''

i just found this man,i remember there was another who says we rejected him because carlo didnt want him but it can take me 1 day to find it.it

It only mean we were kind of interested in CR, that's all. It doesn't mean a deal was reached, Milan was monitoring him during WC and decided not to go for him because ancelotti doesn't think he will fit in the plan, that's all. Even if Milan want him, he might not even have come in the first place. No more nonsense on how Milan almost reached a deal for CR, you are jumping the gun.

Leo
27-05-2007, 00:20
Forever Milan, you either find a source saying Milan rejected CR or stop posting such nonsense.

Ryo
27-05-2007, 00:44
I don't care who they're going to get.
We grabbed Nesta when no one was looking
We grabbed Kaka when no one expected anything
We grabbed Ronaldo and revitalized him
I have faith in management to pick out the right guys for this team. We've been doing actually quite well in the markets over the past years (including January).

Of course, I wouldn't mind getting David Villa or Fernando Torres :D

I'm just happy that we're in the position right now to speculate about signing top quality players. Think about around 11 months back..... we were in a kinda slump...

Jim_UK
27-05-2007, 04:04
We grabbed Kaka when no one expected anything

we'd been linked with him on and off for at least a year before we finally signed him :guw:

Tony, when i mentioned Lippi returning i wasn't using you as a source ... there are other sources out there :rolleyes:

:grinser:

mrki
27-05-2007, 05:04
Maybe Henry?? This coould also happen....somehow.... or Pele :) We do need some experience up front....

kef
27-05-2007, 05:09
Rumors are going which say that Ibrahimovic wants to come to Milan...
I would like him to come, he is a great player, but I hope when he comes, that he will not cause problems.

zlatanov
27-05-2007, 05:37
Rumors are going which say that Ibrahimovic wants to come to Milan...
I would like him to come, he is a great player, but I hope when he comes, that he will not cause problems.
well, that's what they call a precedent :D

latest news is that Ibra has gotton into a tussle with Cordoba during the last training ... if he does these antics when his team has just won the scudetto and is coming off an excellent season, more or less, imagine what it would have been if he was with Milan during this season when until January or February Milan was much closer to the relegations spots than 4th place and no one expected us to make it into the later stages of CL.

We are the CL winner today only because we managed to stay calm and united during the worst of times and continued to work hard and committed thru everything ... I am not so sure Ibra is the type of player who would fit in Milan as he seems to live to create problems with that big ego of his ... it's very easy to want Milan when they had just won the CL but how much would his love for Milan have been if the results just aren't coming as it was the case in the first half of the season ... what should we expect in such a case - him asking Galliani to double his salary only and only so that he gets sold to Real M or Barca or whatever team is doing well in that particular moment, which is what he did to Juve and seems to be doing now to Inter too.

I also like him as a player but I also think that often there is much more to making a great team than simply employing techically gifted players.

Maybe Henry?? This coould also happen....somehow.... or Pele :) We do need some experience up front....
not now, maybe in another 5-6 years ... then, he would have enough of it :grinser:

Sleep
27-05-2007, 05:39
a suprise again? I don't want this mystery is as big as last years's suprise:D

I hope we can earn something from Oliveira this summer <at least 2/3 of the amount we had to pay last year>. And I don't really want a BIG transfer. I just hope some transfers like Ribery to bayern or Bale to Tottenham. And I don't want Kaladze to leave.

Stitch
27-05-2007, 05:43
a suprise again? I don't want this mystery is as big as last years's suprise:D

I hope we can earn something from Oliveira this summer <at least 2/3 of the amount we had to pay last year>. And I don't really want a BIG transfer. I just hope some transfers like Ribery to bayern or Bale to Tottenham. And I don't want Kaladze to leave.

good point. I forgot about last year's promised "surprise". Let's hope this time it the surprise is actually a good player :5ok: :pp20:

kef
27-05-2007, 05:47
Here is the article about Ibrahimovic on channel 4:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may27h.html

zlatanov
27-05-2007, 05:49
I think last years surprise was planned to be Ronaldo but Real M decided to play tough in the late stages of the transfer period and refused an offer of 15-16+ mil from Milan ... of course, 4 months and 2-3 appearances by Ronie for Real later, they sold him to us for half that amount but that's another story :D

Sleep
27-05-2007, 05:57
Ah, about ronaldo's transfer. I don't really know who paid the fee. Someone <I don't remember who> told me that Ronaldo use his own money to terminate the contract and go to Milan. If it's the truth then I will add Ronaldo to my favourite list:D.

zlatanov
27-05-2007, 06:04
I watched his presentation on Milan weekly (FSW/FSC) and Galliani did say that Ronaldo had shown how much he wanted to come to Milan by paying part of the tranfer fee from his own pocket.

With Milan getting 4th spot in Serie A, the transfer fee for Ronie goes up to 8 mil euros ... there were rumours during the transfer saga that he was expected to pay half of that fee from his own money and Milan the other half. Whether that's what he paid in the end I don't know but if Galliani's words are to be believed, Ronaldo did pay part of it.

Sleep
27-05-2007, 06:08
he is on my list now:D. Forza Ronaldo:D.

mrki
27-05-2007, 06:44
Ibra can want Milan as much as he can, but Moratti will not sell him to Milan! As clear as that! Maybe we are talking about Adriano??? That would be better, aldough im still hoping for Eto'o. Maybe Carlo is just lying to the media :)

Zambrotta also said for SKY that his future is not certain and that he likes Milan very much and has a lot friends in there....

NAMMY
27-05-2007, 06:45
good point. I forgot about last year's promised "surprise". Let's hope this time it the surprise is actually a good player :5ok: :pp20:

Yeah, that Oliveira is great - all those goals and he's so unselfish! Why did we get Ronaldo when Oli is so amazing?

:rolleyes: :undecide: :w154: :stupid: :5130:

zlatanov
27-05-2007, 06:51
Yeah, that Oliveira is great - all those goals and he's so unselfish! Why did we get Ronaldo when Oli is so amazing?

:rolleyes: :undecide: :w154: :stupid: :5130:
we got RO only after Real refused our offer for Ronaldo last summer ... and with a couple of days remaining till the transfer market was closed, that was more of transfer in extremis.

Jim_UK
27-05-2007, 07:21
I wouldn't call Ibrahimovic as much of a surprise, what a disappointment. The guy's a mercenary despite his talent. He already wants a big wage increase, told moratti how to run his club in his first season there, gets into fights, disrupts team spirit, probably won't stay at one club for more than 2 seasons ... yeah, sounds like a player we really want ... a real 'champion' :yuck:

Screw Ibrahimovic, get Etoo or Henry!

------------------------

Anyone have any idea what this is all about?

It marks: Kakà has asked is yielded

13:13 of 27 May

According to the sport daily paper It marks, the ace of the Milan Kakà, in the day of saturday, would have manifested the will to leave the club champion of Europe in order to marry to the Madrid.
"merengues" they would have great confidence in the emissary sended in Italy in order to negotiate the purchase of the Brazilian and endured fantasista after the conclusion of the Liga
they will formalize an official offer.

Is this something new about Kaka asking for a move to Madrid or is this the same rubbish Robinho was spouting a few days ago?

Sleep
27-05-2007, 07:40
If we get Robinho this year, it <Robinho's comment about Kaka> will be one of the funniest transfer rumour I have ever heard=)).

Jim: nothing's new about Kaka's transfer

zlatanov
27-05-2007, 07:47
Jim, Marca has come up with another of their stupid rumours and say that Kaka has filed a transfer request on Saturday and that's why Carlo hasn't called him up for the Reggina game. Also, a representative of the best team in the world, Real M of course :rolleyes:, is expected to arrive in Milan and entice Milan with their offer.
Pure crap ... a day after wins the CL with Milan and he says that this CL is just one of many successes to come for hima nd the club, Kaka hands in a request to be transfered ... oh, boy :rolleyes:

As for Robinho, he better focus on his situation at Real cause it aint pinkish you know ... or maybe he is doing just that - who know how many starts the Real M officials have promised him for next season if he spreads a rumour or two about Kaka :flirt:

NAMMY
27-05-2007, 07:49
we got RO only after Real refused our offer for Ronaldo last summer ... and with a couple of days remaining till the transfer market was closed, that was more of transfer in extremis.

Ah, guess I missed that. Though it still may have been possible to get someone else.
I always feel that Oli was bought to get closer to Ronaldinho via his agent (pretty expensive way too).

Tony29.
27-05-2007, 07:55
Zlat, Robinho is having a strong finish in Real. He didn't miss a match for a long time and is one of Capello's favourites now.
Actually, i see Robinho as one of the main reasons of Real's unbelievable run.

If Real wins La Liga they'll be THE hit again (with the money they have, even more) but Kaka is simply out of their reach and i really don't understand why are they still pushing so hard to get him :rolleyes:

Ghost
27-05-2007, 07:55
Please say we dont get Ibra - I cant stand him. Honestly in my opinion he is one of the worst players that could have played in Seria A.

Id rather we stick with RO

zlatanov
27-05-2007, 07:56
Zlat, Robinho is having a strong finish in Real. He didn't miss a match for a long time and is one of Capello's favourites now.
Actually, i see Robinho as one of the main reasons of Real's unbelievable run.

yeah, I know ... I was just bitter :grinser:
still, it should be noted that him playing more regularly coincided with Real's renewed attempts to unsettle Kaka and Milan ;)

mrki
27-05-2007, 08:19
Can we simply hire some people to kick the hell out fo Calderon and Robinho make them shut up! Like real mafia does it... kidding of course. But this needs to stop! Robinho needs to be punished as this is not a sport behaviour!

zlatanov
27-05-2007, 08:21
Can we simply hire some people to kick the hell out fo Calderon and Robinho make them shut up! Like real mafia does it... kidding of course. But this needs to stop! Robinho needs to be punished as this is not a sport behaviour!
and he will be - he will stay at Real M, no transfer to Milan for him :D

seriously though - what Roubinho is doing isn't much dif than what Kaka and Milan were several months ago with Dinho ;)

Mystik
27-05-2007, 08:51
Kaka never said 'I speak to Ronaldinho often and he really wants to come to Milan'. That's what Robinho did though.

MissNesta
27-05-2007, 08:54
http://a992.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/12/l_bd877a1a102bfeeb03c30e092b29027f.jpg

Tony29.
27-05-2007, 09:10
Robinho needs to be punished as this is not a sport behaviour!
Ok, in risk of Tony29 to be punished instead of Robinho :grinser: ....but didn't Kaka say almost the same things about few other Brazilians ?
Robinho just said ( IF he said it at all) that Kaka really likes Real and how he wishes to play there some day (since Kaka is Brazilian and he had his teenage years at the time when Real, maybe the most famous european team in Brazil, was rulling Europe, i won't be suprised to hear from Kaka some day how Real Madrid was his favourite European team in his youth).
I don't see much wrong about this. Maybe Kaka really likes Real and wants to play for them some day, but atm he's 100% Milan's and i'm sure he now loves Milan much more than he loves Real.

Kaka was really active with some of his Dinho likes Milan or Ronaldo likes Milan statements.
What Robinho did is no different from what Kaka did.

P.S : Yeah, yeah, i know. As an imortal, Kaka can say whatever he wants :devf:

Edit : Oh, i see Zlat was faster and he already used the same argument :)

Ghost
27-05-2007, 10:08
I think we should go for Drogba

Jim_UK
27-05-2007, 10:12
Huntelaar & Etoo ... even though the dutchman says he wants to stay with Ajax next season.

ACMILAN1983
27-05-2007, 10:44
I wouldn't worry too much about Robinho's comments. Kaka in the past has said he'd try to convince Dinho about Milan, so we can't say much about Robinho's comments. Right now, it's best to just ignore Real's offers and make sure Kaka is happy at Milan.

If there is one thing I'd like this summer, on top of the signings we need, it'd be to secure first option on signing Pato. He doesn't seem ready for Europe yet, but certainly looks like he'll develop into a special player in the future. With Leonardo back working in the management, I feel we can pull it off.

mrki
27-05-2007, 11:00
We cant rely on Ronaldo , im sure of that. He is a great player, but if you treat him like god then we stops going good work at training and starts walking around the pitch like in the last few games he played for us. Once again I will say - Eto'o is a perfect solution for us. Him and Pippo would be unstoppable in CL.

Ghost
27-05-2007, 13:57
Relations between the ‘cugini’ are at an all-time low, with Massimo Moratti and Carlo Ancelotti exchanging barbed comments over Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

There was controversy this week when Milan Coach Ancelotti said a star player who “nobody could suspect” had approached them looking for a transfer.

“If I revealed his name, there would be chaos,” he smiled in his Press conference. All the major Italian newspapers insisted it was Ibrahimovic, who has criticised Inter for dragging their heels over a contract improvement.

When asked about this story, Nerazzurri patron Moratti vented his fury at Sky Italia television.

“I really don’t think that Ibra can go to Milan,” he said. “I definitely did not appreciate Ancelotti’s comments.

“I’m not sure at this stage what is true and what was built up by the media. In the past we have exchanged players with Milan to avoid excessive wage deals, but I don’t see any likelihood that could happen now.”

This message was relayed to Ancelotti and the tension between the two clubs grew even further.

“I wasn’t trying to be funny,” said the Rossoneri Coach. “Moratti has nothing to do with the ‘beyond suspicion’ player I was talking about. The newspapers are making these links, but I never named anyone. I never said Ibrahimovic.”

If Milan are not behind it, then what is undeniable is that Ibrahimovic is unhappy with the Nerazzurri.

I dont think its Ibra you know.

hitmannq8
27-05-2007, 14:13
Ibra lacks class to play for Milan.

Last x-mas break, Inter flew to Bahrain to play against them. A friend of a friend saw Adriano and Ibra outside a restaurant somewhere and asked for Adriano for his autograph and he happily signed it. Then he asked Ibra for his autograph and do you know what that fk told him? He told him "stay here and watch my car, when i come back out i'll think of giving you an autograph" !!!!!!!!!!

When Ancelotti said it would cause "chaos" if he said who the player that wants to come to Milan is, im pretty sure he was talkin about an Inter player. I dont think any non-inter player out there can cause chaos by just sayin he wants Milan. I hope its Adriano.

mrki
27-05-2007, 14:35
Carlo has confirmed that Emerson is a player that matches his expectations for a midfielder...in any case he is waaay better than Brocchi, and probably a good player for Milan for the next 2 years. But I really dont like the guy.

Next, Carlo said its not about Ibra, so we can think its about Adriano... fine by me, he is extraordinary player! He will be fit and in top shape in Milanello, BUT, again - MORATTI WILL NOT SELL TO MILAN!! remember that!

Mystik
27-05-2007, 14:48
Errr handicapped Adriano ? No thanks. Poor guy can only uses his right leg to stand and dance at parties :rolleyes:

Stitch
27-05-2007, 15:26
Ancelotti didn't say its not about Ibra. He said he never mentioned names, and that journalists came up with Zlatan's name.

Ryo
27-05-2007, 15:28
Actually, I'm expecting someone not from Inter, with all the stuff going on between the two clubs, I can't see Moratti willing to sell anyone to us.

As for who the player is, well...... if it is true, then we've got a few clues for guessing :D

1.) He's someone no one would expect (which might mean he's not been linked with us yet, or maybe ever)
2.) His arrival will cause quite a bit of a stir, so maybe he's a quality player? (meaning his name alone, though unexpected, would be enough to stir a lot of interest.)
3.) Ancelotti actually never mentioned that this player was an attacker... We'll probably be signing quality up front in the summer, but that player might not be it.

Emerson's been linked with us, so I cross him off the list, as have Ze Roberto, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Zambrotta and some others.

........... Roberto Carlos anyone? :D

ACMILAN1983
27-05-2007, 15:35
We cant rely on Ronaldo , im sure of that. He is a great player, but if you treat him like god then we stops going good work at training and starts walking around the pitch like in the last few games he played for us. Once again I will say - Eto'o is a perfect solution for us. Him and Pippo would be unstoppable in CL.

Seriously, Ronaldo has always walked around the pitch rather than chasing after the ball. It's just his way of playing, because then when he get's the ball he'll give that extra burst of energy to produce something. If you watch his time at his peak at Barca and Inter, he'd walk around back then too. IMO think he should be a reliable candidate up front next season as if you compare it to this season, most importantly he'll be at full fitness rather than about 70% or so he's been at and secondly even now his scoring rate is about 0.7 goals a game, which is a very good stat. I agree we need to keep him worked, but I don't think that'll be achieved by him having greater competition in the side. It's a case of us making sure he remains disciplined and remind him of the goals he's got to reach.

mrki
27-05-2007, 15:40
If the CL final Pippo, who is classic no.9 player, run 11 km!! 11km my friends! He played defence and pressed defenders in a great way, that is what we need and that is why we won it. If we have Ronaldinho and Ronaldo walking around and only relying on their play when the ball is in their feet, than that is not real Milan spirit. Im for Ronaldo and Ronaldinho and so on....only if they are about to play their hearts out for Milan.

Ghost
27-05-2007, 15:47
For some reason this summer im really scared about kaka leaving us. I was absolutely gutted when Sheva left us, but if I could roll back time lets say this time last year and knew that with a pretty much standard team we were going to win the CL I would of been well happy. However im not sure with Kaka, if he was to leave then I think the impact would be much greater than when Sheva left us.

I know alot of fellow Milanistas are going to say stop worrying but its just one of those feelings, I think what triggered that feeling was when Kaka won the CL. He has already won the Seria A and the Italian Cup and theres nothing left for him to win now, maybe he wont have the same motivation. I know alot of players dont give their 100% once they have won all the trophies and then they request to move on, that is what im dreading. I know Madrid are like leeches they are going to try and to brainwash him with b.s like 'Youve won everything, why dont you come over here and try the liga'

Giorgos
27-05-2007, 16:46

A lot of you when we were considering to buy him the previous year as a part of Shevchenko departure you were laughing and you were stating that he couldn't paly well in Milan by no way. I think that he prooved another one season how good he is and he would give us a huge help if he had come at that time to Milan. :mad:

Giorgos
27-05-2007, 16:51
Errr handicapped Adriano ? No thanks. Poor guy can only uses his right leg to stand and dance at parties :rolleyes

As i was saying about Drogba last summer i would be extremely happy to see Andriano to wear our black and red jersey. Milan have prooved in the past that it can reborn players, Andriano is not finished, he is magnificent, the only thing he needs is discipline and Carlo can help him a lot at this part.

:5ok: :5ok: :5ok: :5ok:

Giorgos
27-05-2007, 16:53
Please remember me which type we use for quote please....

zlatanov
27-05-2007, 17:04
Please remember me which type we use for quote please....
if you wanna quote a specific post, like I am doing now with yours, just click on the "Quote" button for that particular post (at the right, bottom corner)

Nalx
27-05-2007, 18:21
I don't like Ibra, he talks too much. Way too much for a quite serene squad like Milan

humanTORCH
27-05-2007, 20:06
The player has to be sheva. :grinser:
There will be chaos among the milanista if he returns. :devf:

ForeverMilan
27-05-2007, 21:17
Forever Milan, you either find a source saying Milan rejected CR or stop posting such nonsense.
firstly,you cant behave me like this,you had better add me ur ignore list than ordering something.thats ugly.

man,my grandfather said that milan rejected him because carlo didnt want him,thats all,thats what galliani said about c.ronaldo '' we followed but carlo didnt want him'you say carlo didnt want him just because of he doesnt fit to his system,i wonder in which formation milan plays now,4-4-1-1,on RM rino and in LM Seedorf and however ronaldo can fit to this system.if you say that i could say this one.

i remember that day very clear,i read on somany source that the fee was 14m euros plus vogel,you want me name my sources,okay i will tell you some,Luca serafini and carlo pellegatti,you know pellegatti,he is very close to milan and however very reliabre.

never mind,i dont wanna make argument with you,i felt insulted by you.

Leo
27-05-2007, 22:25
Give me the URL to the site that said Man utd would accept a 14 m euro plus Vogel and Milan rejected. Milan didn't reject Cristiano Ronaldo, it was Man utd who rejected every speculation from every club regarding the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer. When did Man utd say they were willing to sell CR? That is like saying Milan rejected Ronaldinho because Galliani said Ronaldinho was tied to Barca. Maybe your use of the word rejected is wrong.

Stitch
28-05-2007, 02:04

A lot of you when we were considering to buy him the previous year as a part of Shevchenko departure you were laughing and you were stating that he couldn't paly well in Milan by no way. I think that he prooved another one season how good he is and he would give us a huge help if he had come at that time to Milan. :mad:

Drogba is almost 30yo, and would be very expensive for that age. If we could get him for about 10-13mil €, i wouldn't mind.

Stitch
28-05-2007, 05:07
Did someone say we need another attacking midfielder?

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=313635

Riquelme Will Not Stay At Boca, Confirms President

Boca Juniors have confirmed that Juan Roman Riquelme will not be staying on at the club beyond the summer.

The Yellow Submarines have already said that he will not play for them again, and even Boca Juniors have now ruled themselves out, claiming that his wage demands are way beyond their reach.

"It is impossible that he stays," Boca president Mauricio Macri said on Argentinian radio.

"It's out of our range. His salary is the same that Boca pay for all their team together."

However, Macri went on to praise Riquelme for his contribution over the last few months.

"Roman has an important contract and he has the right to play somewhere else," he said. "Riquelme is the best player of the Argentine tournament."

It remains to be seen if a European club will be willing to take a chance with him, given that he will be available on the cheap [apart from his wages].

There have been some reports linking Bayern Munich and Juventus with a move for him, though nothing remotely concrete as yet!

ACMILAN1983
28-05-2007, 06:44
I personally have little interest in Riquelme, I don't think he's too suited for Italian football, plus I get the impression he might have a tough time settling in our squad.

If the CL final Pippo, who is classic no.9 player, run 11 km!! 11km my friends! He played defence and pressed defenders in a great way, that is what we need and that is why we won it. If we have Ronaldinho and Ronaldo walking around and only relying on their play when the ball is in their feet, than that is not real Milan spirit. Im for Ronaldo and Ronaldinho and so on....only if they are about to play their hearts out for Milan.

I still can't agree. For me, each player has their own unique attributes, and if Ronaldo ran like Pippo does, I reckon he'd lose an aspect of his game that makes him so explosive. In the end though, all I'm interested in is if he provides the results we desire (i.e. goals and an strong attacking threat), and for now I think he's done that as well as anyone in our side when it comes to forwards (not counting Kaka).

firstly,you cant behave me like this,you had better add me ur ignore list than ordering something.thats ugly.

man,my grandfather said that milan rejected him because carlo didnt want him,thats all,thats what galliani said about c.ronaldo '' we followed but carlo didnt want him'you say carlo didnt want him just because of he doesnt fit to his system,i wonder in which formation milan plays now,4-4-1-1,on RM rino and in LM Seedorf and however ronaldo can fit to this system.if you say that i could say this one.

i remember that day very clear,i read on somany source that the fee was 14m euros plus vogel,you want me name my sources,okay i will tell you some,Luca serafini and carlo pellegatti,you know pellegatti,he is very close to milan and however very reliabre.

never mind,i dont wanna make argument with you,i felt insulted by you.

We like to be given reliable sources (tribalfootball pretty much being the lowest form of "reliable") for rumours such as this, and I'm afraid your grandfather doesn't constitute as a reliable source here. If Pellegatti did indeed say this, please provide evidence showing this. If Galliani or Ancelotti have said something, then again, please show evidence.

So far you've not provided any concrete evidence that we rejected C.Ronaldo, and like me, other posters clearly haven't seen such an occurance. Therefore, if you insist on that Carlo rejected C.Ronaldo, please back yourself up.

Stezagud
28-05-2007, 09:27
So far you've not provided any concrete evidence that we rejected C.Ronaldo, and like me, other posters clearly haven't seen such an occurance. Therefore, if you insist on that Carlo rejected C.Ronaldo, please back yourself up.

He wont find any evidence because there simply isnt any. Utd and Sporting had an arrangement in place that gave Utd first option on their players. Its often reported Utd only found out about Ronaldo when he tormented the defence in a pre season friendly but thats actually not true. When Utds players came in at half time and told Fergie to sign Ronaldo he actually told them he'd been arranging it the night before ;)

The deal was in place from months before but the only stumbling block was the final price. Carlo was never in a position to reject Ronaldo, whether he wanted to or not.

zlatanov
28-05-2007, 10:00
He wont find any evidence because there simply isnt any. Utd and Sporting had an arrangement in place that gave Utd first option on their players. Its often reported Utd only found out about Ronaldo when he tormented the defence in a pre season friendly but thats actually not true. When Utds players came in at half time and told Fergie to sign Ronaldo he actually told them he'd been arranging it the night before ;)

The deal was in place from months before but the only stumbling block was the final price. Carlo was never in a position to reject Ronaldo, whether he wanted to or not.
actually, steza, if I am not mistaken, foreverMilan was talking about Milan having reached an agreement for Ronaldo LAST year, after the world cup (that's the only season Vogel spent at Milan) ... when he had already played for ManU for 2-3 years.
It's that "timeframe" and the supposed 14mil euros+Vogel "agreement" that makes this whole thing increadibly dif to believe :)

GilAttack [11]
28-05-2007, 10:24
Riquelme? No, thanks.

Stezagud
28-05-2007, 10:42
actually, steza, if I am not mistaken, foreverMilan was talking about Milan having reached an agreement for Ronaldo LAST year, after the world cup (that's the only season Vogel spent at Milan) ... when he had already played for ManU for 2-3 years.
It's that "timeframe" and the supposed 14mil euros+Vogel "agreement" that makes this whole thing increadibly dif to believe

Oh right :eek: didnt think anyone ever believed that one! :D

Stitch
28-05-2007, 12:30
']Riquelme? No, thanks.

why not?

what kind of conflict did he have with villareal anyway, that led to him being loaned to boca?

He is a good player, IMO.

Giorgos
28-05-2007, 12:47
Yes Zlat i know that, my problme is, we use tahoma what time of quote?

Giorgos
28-05-2007, 12:52
The player has to be sheva. :grinser:
There will be chaos among the milanista if he returns. :devf:

Why this was not happening the previous years?

..... and my opinion is that our team has such a degrre of Descipline which noone can reestablish... :5ok:

Giorgos
28-05-2007, 12:54
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may28i.html

Kaladze stays here....

Milan defender Kakha Kaladze has stated that he will honour his contract with the San Siro outfit.

The Georgian was paired with a summer move after the Champions League win in Athens, when he stated that he was eager to be a first-team regular.

“I have spoken with the club and every misunderstanding has been clarified,” said Kaladze to Milan Channel this afternoon.

“I am very glad and I want to say to all our supporters and those who love me and love Milan that I will stay here until 2011,” added the Rossonero.

“I have a contract and I respect all the rules set by this club. As to the statements following the Final, I certainly didn’t mean that I wanted to leave. I met with Adriano Galliani, Leonardo and Ariedo Braida and we clarified the issue: I will stay for four more years,” explained the 29-year-old.

The Georgian was on the verge of a Chelsea move two years ago, but no fee could be agreed and he signed a new Rossoneri contract instead.

“I have always had an excellent relationship with this outfit, the Coach and the team. Milan have given me many trophies, two Champions League titles, the Scudetto, the Super Cup and now hopefully the Intercontinental Cup.

“We have all contributed in the last five years, we are like a family, this is Milan’s secret. As to myself, I will do all I can to be ready when needed. I had many problems this year, but I played all the decisive matches.

“In any case I never said anything against the club. I had some issues to clarify, now everything is fine,” concluded Kaladze.

mrki
28-05-2007, 12:56
I know most of us, including me, dont like emerson, but we all actually know how good this guy is. Aldough he is 32, the man is simply made for calcio. He could help us a lot in serie a next season. Emerson IS BETTER than Ambrosini, aldough Ambro is our legend and I adore that guy. but having Gattuso,Ambro and Emerson would provide one of the most poverfull rotation options in europe. imagine this...

emerson--gattuso--
------pirlo------
No one can get pass this im sure. I was sure that I dont want emerson in here, but after I remembered how good he actually is...well...dont let this Madrid season full you, the man can destroy every AM in the world ( except Kaka' :) )

Giorgos
28-05-2007, 13:02
To Croatain newspaper Simic said that is better to play 30 games with Milan than 80 in another team. His manager will go in Milano the next days to extend his contract. In the suumer with calciopoli he was thinking of leaving the team however Galiani and Ancelotti changed his mind. One important reason for him to stay to Milan is because his wife loves the life in Milano. Source: "Vecernji list"

mrki
28-05-2007, 13:14
yes, Simic will probably stay... fine by me! :)

zlatanov
28-05-2007, 14:11
I know most of us, including me, dont like emerson, but we all actually know how good this guy is. Aldough he is 32, the man is simply made for calcio. He could help us a lot in serie a next season. Emerson IS BETTER than Ambrosini, aldough Ambro is our legend and I adore that guy. but having Gattuso,Ambro and Emerson would provide one of the most poverfull rotation options in europe. imagine this...

emerson--gattuso--
------pirlo------
No one can get pass this im sure. I was sure that I dont want emerson in here, but after I remembered how good he actually is...well...dont let this Madrid season full you, the man can destroy every AM in the world ( except Kaka' :) )
I think Carlo is seeing emerson more as more muscular option for the Pirlo role in the heart of CM rather than playing him on the left or right. He would probably be fine on either side of the center but he's always been at his best in the very middle.
Chances are, he is the latest idea in the quest to find a "sub" for Pirlo.
I would expect Gorky to get more chances next season and he, AMbro and Seedorf would probably be first in the pecking order for LM ...

hitmannq8
28-05-2007, 14:19
i aint a fan of emerson at all..we have rino, ambro, brocchi (but i wudnt want to see brochi in any CL games)..maybe it would be better to have a young strong, maybe speedy, player there..i wud love to have diarra or barusso..

GilAttack [11]
28-05-2007, 14:26
why not?

what kind of conflict did he have with villareal anyway, that led to him being loaned to boca?

He is rather slow, loves to play to the sides or back, and we are more vertical. Also he doesnt bother to get back to defend, and wouldnt be a good match with Kaka' style.

zlatanov
28-05-2007, 14:27
there have been some rumours about diarra but one major problem with him is that he is a non-EU player, leaving his price aside. Barusso is supposedly a great prospect but doesn't have experience in any high-profile games (has never played in Serie A not to mention CL).

Emerson, while not exactly a future proof solution is at least a sure bet given his experience in top games and that can only come in handy for a team like Milan.
Obviously there are better/more preferable players out there but they are often unavailable to begin with.

zlatanov
28-05-2007, 14:31
']He is rather slow, loves to play to the sides or back, and we are more vertical. Also he doesnt bother to get back to defend, and wouldnt be a good match with Kaka' style.
agree ... Galiani mentioned before that they - Carlo, Galliani and Braida - had discussed Roman as a possible addition to Milan but have agreed that his style will not match that of the team as Roman slows down the game way too much and likes to have the ball in his feet rather than be part of a quick passing game ... more or less the same reasons why Rui spend so much time on the bench at Milan after Kaka's arrival, eventhough he had just helped Milan to win the 2003 CL final.

And Riquelme doesn't strike me to be the type of player who likes having someone else above him as the star of the team ... with Kaka here, I doubt Roman will last too long before he decides he needs a change.

Warro Bantan
28-05-2007, 14:39
Riquelme had trouble with Villareal, not going to training, and pretty much acting the prima-dona....so they finally told him to leave...(the best way they could, by sending him on loan to Boca)...

That being said, I am a fan of his, and believe that he could find a place in any side...though to be honest, we dont need him, nor his attitude in Milan...he is as different from Kaka as night is to day, both in terms of personality and in how he plays.

Forcing the team to adapt to two different types of playmaker is a disaster waiting to happen IMO.

Mystik
28-05-2007, 14:40
If reports are to be believed we have netted Sanli Tuncay from Fenerbache.

E in Turchia dicono: Tuncay è rossonero. (Controcampo)

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=12&a=44166

Anybody know anything about him?

Tony29.
28-05-2007, 14:45
There are reports ( so far only on Goal.com, but i guess the others will join soon) about Gilardino who asked for a guarantee of a regular starting spot . In case he won't get the guarantee he might leave, with Juve as #1 candidates.

Dunno about Gila leaving but i doubt his "Juve future" is a sure thing. Juve has no coach and i doubt some players will be bought before the coach arives and gives his permission.
Plus Gila's price ~20m Eur. isn't making that move possibile.

Edit : Oh, nevermind what i've said. Looks like the source is Tuttosport :)
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=314300

zlatanov
28-05-2007, 14:46
he could be a very interesting option, I think, as he can cover some midfield positions (attacking mid and left wing) as well as support striker ... and he is free :D
controcampo is bit of a shady source though giving tribal a run for their money :)

zlatanov
28-05-2007, 14:50
There are reports ( so far only on Goal.com, but i guess the others will join soon) about Gilardino who asked for a guarantee of a regular starting spot . In case he won't get the guarantee he might leave, with Juve as #1 candidates.

Dunno about Gila leaving but i doubt his "Juve future" is a sure thing. Juve has no coach and i doubt some players will be bought before the coach arives and gives his permission.
Plus Gila's price ~20m Eur. isn't making that move possibile.

Edit : Oh, nevermind what i've said. Looks like the source is Tuttosport :)
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=314300
are you implying that TuttoSport isn't a reliable source?!?!?!?!? :grinser:

anyways, I think Milan will keep gila for this year and a tranfser would be more likely the year after should he fail to live up to the expectations ... right now us getting rid of a 24-25 yo player, doubt it.

Money won't be a problem for Juve though - if they get Gila, wiht Iaquinta almost a sure thing, that means Trez will be released and his sale would bring in a good 15 mil maybe even more.

Tony29.
28-05-2007, 14:52
he could be a very interesting option, I think, as he can cover some midfield positions (attacking mid and left wing) as well as support striker ... and he is free :D
controcampo is bit of a shady source though giving tribal a run for their money :)
Controcampo only says what Turkish newspapers have been saying for a while. Looks like the Turks already see Tuncay as a Rossonero.

I'll have a talk with my Turkish friends and i'll ask them to translate some Tuncay related reports from Turkish newspapers.

zlatanov
28-05-2007, 14:57
Controcampo only says what Turkish newspapers have been saying for a while. Looks like the Turks already see Tuncay as a Rossonero.
there have been some rumours in other italian sources too about that - not just now but over the past several months - but it was more like a suggestion/a possibility rather anything concrete.
Also, I would expect that if turkish papers indeed have something new on the matter, other italian rumour mills, and not just CC, would pick on it too ... I guess we'll know more in the next couple fo days - if there is nothing else on it chances are CC was again guessing :)
I'll have a talk with my Turkish friends and i'll ask them to translate some Tuncay related reports from Turkish newspapers.
you do that Mr. T. ... and I mean right now :D

Tony29.
28-05-2007, 14:58
Till the Turks join on msn.....

"Secondo il telegiornale sportivo 'Studio Sport' di Italia 1, il Milan avrebbe praticamente chiuso l'acquisto per il mercato estivo del numero 10 del Fenerbache Tuncay Sanli, 25enne attaccante della nazionale: in passato obiettivo di Arsenal e Manchester, Tuncay si svincola al 30 giugno 2007 dal suo attuale club e avrebbe dichiarato alla stampa turca di essere impaziente di raggiungere il Milan in estate."

-------------------------
According to 'Studio Sport' Milan "bought" Tuncay already and they are only waiting for June 30th when his contract with Fener ends. Tuncay himself said to the press how he's impatient to join Milan this summer.

drucurl
28-05-2007, 15:00
Juventus After Gilardino - Report Tuttosport has sparked rumours of Juventus tracking Milan forward Alberto Gilardino.
Juventus After Gilardino :pp20: - Report
zoom - galleria

With David Trezeguet supposedly on the verge of quitting Juve, the club’s management is now seeking for an adequate replacement for the French forward.

Juventus were initially interested in signing Ajax hitman Klaas Jan Huntelaar. However, the latter has recently denied rumours of a move and revealed his desire to stay with Ajax for another year.

Since, the new name that has appeared on Juventus’ shopping list is that of Alberto Gilardino. :1five:

The AC Milan forward has warned the Rossoneri management that he wants to be guaranteed of a regular starting spot. In case Milan fail to confirm that, a move to Juve would appeal to the striker, claims the report.

However, Juventus are wary of over-spending on strikers.

The Turin based club would have to spend around 20 million euros in order to net Gilardino, whereas they have 8 million euros ready to net Iaquinta.

The priority is to invest money in defenders and quality midfielders first. :stupid:

:D YEAAAAAAAY GILA TO JUVE!!!! :5chore: could it get better than this? :guw:

zlatanov
28-05-2007, 15:01
Cheers Mr. T. :grinser:

btw, here is the link to the rumour:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=47322

and here are some youtube clips for the more impatient ... enjoy :D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MteE-dZTJIs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5v_rSGZcY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1kgyk8h70

Tony29.
28-05-2007, 15:08
:D YEAAAAAAAY GILA TO JUVE!!!! :5chore: could it get better than this? :guw:
It can...Gila scoring for Juve...... a hat-trick....... against Milan.....after sending Nesta for beer.....and then "play the violin" celebrations....and Dru says "I was so wrong about Gila. He's a better player than Ronaldo".

See, it could always be better
:tong:

Hasan Rossonero
28-05-2007, 15:14
This was on calciomercato.com also (original interview was in a Spanish magazine, the name of which escapes me).:

(goal.com)
Kaka Dismisses Real Madrid Links: I Owe Milan

AC Milan play-maker Kaka has dismissed reports of a move to Real Madrid, insisting that he owes the Rossoneri.

Kaka has repeatedly been linked with a move to Real Madrid, often having been quoted as saying that he would be happy to move should Los Merengues agree a fee with Milan.

A summer swoop has been predicted, particularly with the player aldo admitting that he has dreamt of playing for Real Madrid ever since he was a child.

However, the Champions League win seems to have made a big difference, as the midfielder has now pledged allegiance to AC Milan.

"I feel myself at ease over here," he said. "I owe a lot to this club and I have a contract with them running until 2011.

"I don’t think there is much else to say."

He has been the star of Milan's successful season - thanks mainly to their Champions League heroics - and seems to be set to bring the Ballon d'Or back to the Rossoneri after Shevchenko won it three season ago.

drucurl
28-05-2007, 15:27
It can...Gila scoring for Juve...... a hat-trick....... against Milan.....after sending Nesta for beer.....and then "play the violin" celebrations....and Dru says "I was so wrong about Gila. He's a better player than Ronaldo".

See, it could always be better
:tong:
the day that happens it will be because:
1) Nesta and I drank too much of the same beer that Gila sent him to get :beer: (drucurl is the one on the right).

2)Gila finally got his hat-trick after several wide open opportunities at the Bordello However as is typically Gila's style...Ronaldo had to do all the work :D :D first for him finish off swiftly :rotfl:

3)"I was so wrong about Gila" = "I thought he had some skill" :guw:

4)After showcasing his real talent at playing the violin at Milan's annual romantic goodlooking boy contest , a reluctant drucurl is forced to admit that "He's a better player than Ronaldo" :wallbang: Under these conditions Tony29's (MM's 2nd best soccer pundit :pp20: ) predictions will come true and its as simple as that :bri:

mrki
28-05-2007, 15:32
And it will all happen in 3 years time after Milan wins their 10th Cl title!!!!! :)

Mystik
28-05-2007, 15:49
So this Tuncay guy can double as an AM and a support striker...sweet :D So that's our Kaka substitute out of the way. Just missing our midfielder/midfielders + LB + striker and we're good to go for next season

zlatanov
28-05-2007, 15:54
emerson/De rossi + Ribery/Ze roberto + barusso + Chivu/Alex + Zambrotta + Eto'o ...
there you go, problem solved :D

kastriot
28-05-2007, 15:58
If Tuncay rumor are true I `ll have to say that we have a great transfer there!!!!Great move by our management!!!TUncay is great prospect,I ve watched him several times...And I have to say I`m impressed,not to mention we got him for free!!!!

He can play as a winger,ACM and support striker!!! a lot of option!!!!far better than OLI IMO

Mystik
28-05-2007, 16:28
Honestly I could have gone in my closet and pulled on my 2006-2007 ACM shirt and done better than Oli.

Ghost
28-05-2007, 16:47
Honestly I could have gone in my closet and pulled on my 2006-2007 ACM shirt and done better than Oli.

lol I think anyone could of done better.

kastriot
28-05-2007, 17:11
DId someone mention ETO,Zmabrotta,Ribery or Dinho, with Players like Mystik and MIlancelotti getting them free of charge and wage, who needs those gold diggers overrated stars!!!! ...damn brilliant future is head of US :grinser: :uhm:

Samuca
28-05-2007, 17:44
why not?

Riquelme thinks that he is the best player ever in the planet, that´s why Villarreal get rid of him

I think Riquelme would ruin Milan's team spirit

He is good in Boca because it´s the team he loves but he is not a good professional

If Milan hire a new attack midfield, the best names are Anderson, Van der Vaart and Daniel Carvalho

Giorgos
28-05-2007, 17:44
For Tuncay the Greek media everyday report that he is close to Olimpiakos f...ing Pireues. I would like to ask you sthng what is the time in your place? because here is 1:44 after midnight.

Giorgos
28-05-2007, 17:48
I think Riquelme would ruin Milan's team spirit

He is not appropriate for our team moreover he is old enough to come to us...

if Milan hire a new attack midfield, the best names are Anderson, Van der Vaart and Daniel Carvalho[/QUOTE]

I would love to see Van de Vaart in black and red shirt but unfortunately he will join Bayern.... :5ok:

drucurl
28-05-2007, 18:09
No to Riquelme:
1) sloooooooow :tired:
2) bad attitude :w154:
3) couldn't fit in in Barca :dontkn:
4) no passion for his country :mad:
5) doesn't smile :987:

Giorgos
28-05-2007, 18:25
Dru which is your opinion about Weah? and since York is like a national heroe for your country why you don't support also Manchester United, for me he was one of my favourite.... if he hadn't had his affair with Kaiti Prais (Jordan) he may had larger duration. It's 2:44 here in the morning and i have work tomorrow so good night to all of you!!.

Tony29.
28-05-2007, 18:40
Dude, Dru is a Manchester United ultra. He said it himself when Milan played Manchester.

drucurl
28-05-2007, 23:42
Dru which is your opinion about Weah? and since York is like a national heroe for your country why you don't support also Manchester United, for me he was one of my favourite.... if he hadn't had his affair with Kaiti Prais (Jordan) he may had larger duration. It's 2:44 here in the morning and i have work tomorrow so good night to all of you!!. I loved Weah...to me he was a bit like sheva- not superb in any one thing but not lacking in anything either...For instance ronaldo is a superb dribbler but prro in the air...Sheva can do it all but he is the best at none.....ˆthink W eah as faster than Yorke but Yorkie for me would be one of the all time greats. :5ok:
Dude, Dru is a Manchester United ultra. He said it himself when Milan played Manchester.
In other post athens news :D , Tony is is going through that delicate phase where his once white stripes turning red :eekani: They're pink atm ..so if you see him....give him a hug :p155:

Stitch
29-05-2007, 02:38
ugh...this is not good...i hope galliani "speaks with double tongue" :D

Galliani: We're Ready To Take Shevchenko Back

The Milan vice-President admitted that the Rossoneri are trying to lure back the Ukrainian forward from Chelsea.

"We're ready to sign him back," admitted the Rossoneri's vice-President. "But at determined economic conditions. The squad, next season, will be the same one like this year, maybe a striker and a midfielder will arrive.

"The eventual arrival of a striker, who will be a great striker, will not make Gilardino lose his place."

Galliani also commented Carlo Ancelotti's decision of considering the Italian national team job after the 2010.

"It's an idea that we have already agreed with the same Carlo.

"However, we never thought of changing the coach: the club had the merit of staying calm and serene even in the moments of difficulty," concluded Galliani before ultimately denying that Ronaldinho could join the Rossoneri, because "he is not for sale."
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=314668

:uhm: :uhm: No LB, No CD...maybe even no Mf... :d55:

remote2book
29-05-2007, 02:49
i just read about luca toni leaving fiorentina..i think we should try to aquire him...there is no question how well he can play in italy becasue hes been playing here forever and hes proved that for the past couple of years if we r thinking abt Sheva than id say toni is the better option unless of course we r thinking of another striker..

Giovanni
29-05-2007, 03:08
Eto'o is n° one target, but the question is: "will Barca let him go?"

I heard he doesn't get well with Ronaldinho and he's sick with racism abuses to him, but i wonder if this is just media rubbish once again.

He's the perfect player for us. Fast, powerful, great goalscorer, helps the midfielders a lot.
The heir of George Weah !!!! But at Barca they know how good he is as well.

mrki
29-05-2007, 04:23
emerson/De rossi + Ribery/Ze roberto + barusso + Chivu/Alex + Zambrotta + Eto'o ...
there you go, problem solved :D

Hehe, you are using mmy methids now.... :grinser:

Galliani said today we will sign one midfielder ( Emerson ), and one forward....
We want to take Sheva only under certain economical conditions ( probably we are offering a low cost transfer), and calciomercato says Milan is after Eto'o, who is a real target for Carlo and Milan.

mrki
29-05-2007, 04:30
Sorry for double post but this is important for Tony....

I have an uncle who is also a Juventino, and this year him and me went to Milan-Inter derby...after what he saw and experienced he started the same changing process as Tony has now :) Remember, he said that the fiorst place he visited on the net after he came back from Athens was MM! And ... I watched Milan-United with my uncle also, in my home not in San Siro, and he was jumping like hell when Kaka' and Seedorf scored, hehe, i just smiled as we all know that, like Rui Costa said: " Once when Milan gets into your blood..."
---------------------------------

more on mercato: If we can get a forward, Emerson and Tuncay ( who is a very good player ), and Zambrotta we did a great job. Im sure we can pull that off.

Ghost
29-05-2007, 05:28
I think the player carlo might have been talking about was Trezeguet.

I do like him as a player and he would do great at Milan.

Tony29.
29-05-2007, 06:36

I talked to one Turkish guy and it seems that Milan is for now only one of the teams Tuncay is connected to :
Mi-Nov says:
Yaman, do you have 2 minutes mate ?
Yaman says:
sure
Yaman says:
hello
Mi-Nov says:
hey, i want to ask you what do they say in Turkey about Sanlu Tuncay and his transfer to Milan ? Is it a done deal or only newspapers are speculating ?
Yaman says:
well, his manager had spoken on tv shows several times that they will not say anything until they talk with the president since still a slight chane that he will stay in Fener, so nothing %100 yet, but if he cant deal with the president he wont saty in Turkey %100 and he will go in Spaian or Italy
Mi-Nov says:
and is it Milan the probable team where he'll go if he leaves Fener ? Because i heard he could also go to Olympiacos ?
Yaman says:
Ys, Olympiakos is also after him but I doubt he will choose Olympiakos for Fener...If he cant deal with Fener, I dont beleive he iwll fo to Greece.....he may go to Milan and also in Spain. Many teams love him
Mi-Nov says:
and last question...how do you rate him as a player ?
Yaman says:
Even I am a Galatasaray fan, I have to say that both as a person, I mean personality and both as a player, he is very good...He has a ambitious that never ends..He is like the attacking verison of Gattuso but not in bad way...He runs a lot and only if he can improve under a smart coach, I see hima s the forwrad of Real, Barca, Milan...
Mi-Nov says:
thanx man. Very helpful. I owe you
Mi-Nov says:
take care

Hasan Rossonero
29-05-2007, 06:53
Thanks for the info Mi-Nov :D.

Giorgos
29-05-2007, 07:03

Ok men, i just forgot it...

Giorgos
29-05-2007, 07:05
i just read about luca toni leaving fiorentina..i think we should try to aquire him...there is no question how well he can play in italy becasue hes been playing here forever and hes proved that for the past couple of years if we r thinking abt Sheva than id say toni is the better option unless of course we r thinking of another striker..

One of the players i would also like to see in Milan is Luca Toni is one of my favourite players. :5ok: :5ok:

drucurl
29-05-2007, 07:16
Ok men, i just forgot it...
I AM NOT A MANU FAN/ ULTRA :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Tony I'll get you for this :nunu:
:D

Tony29.
29-05-2007, 07:21
Thanks for the info Mi-Nov :D.
:D
Long story. Shortcuts of my and my wife's maiden surname. We used to share the same computer and everything on it and we shared this username. Most of the people i know on the net know me under this name , and i got attached to it so i don't wanna change it anymore, eventhough my wife is not Novakova anymore and she's also a Milić now :)

mrki
29-05-2007, 07:31
So then soon you'll need to change it to Mil-Nov! Mil for Milan! :)

zlatanov
29-05-2007, 07:50
thanks for the effort and the info, Tony Milanovic :D

Stitch
29-05-2007, 08:18
yeah, thank you Stony MMilic :D

hany.Egypt
29-05-2007, 08:26
One of the players i would also like to see in Milan is Luca Toni is one of my favourite players.
yes this is a very good point , why dont we go for Tony?
He is leaving 100% and he would be a perfect player for Milan

Tony29.
29-05-2007, 08:54
Lol, look at this :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Antonio_Mavuba

Looks like Juve have signed this player. Look at his place of birth :haha:

why dont we go for Tony?

Hmmm, how much do you offer ? I won't even concider moving if you're talking about less than 6m Eur per year :)

Ghost
29-05-2007, 09:02
Anyone got a picture of Mavuba, the player Juventus have signed?

Yeh considering he was born in the sea:

http://i14.tinypic.com/4lqpkbr.jpg

Tony29.
29-05-2007, 09:13
Yeh considering he was born in the sea:

http://i14.tinypic.com/4lqpkbr.jpg
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ghost
29-05-2007, 09:16
lol.

I know Juventus have been linked with Heinze, do you think we could go for him also? I think he would be a good addition to our squad and he wont prove to be too expensive and he wants away.

hany.Egypt
29-05-2007, 09:25
Hmmm, how much do you offer ? I won't even concider moving if you're talking about less than 6m Eur per year
I dont know but for sure we can pay more than Bayern

Cane1972
29-05-2007, 10:07
Why not get Shev back for a discount price compared to what we sold him for. Get Emerson and Eto. Then offer Juve Ghili for Buffon with some money added in. Then try to get Zambrotta by using Dida as part of our offer.

I would love for us to get a young defender to have one year with Maldini on the field to help mold him.

mrki
29-05-2007, 11:08
calciomercato.it says that the player Carlo was talking about is Adriano! The "imperatore"! I doubt Moratti will ever sell anyone to Milan, but this is humiliation for Inter anyway...

hany.Egypt
29-05-2007, 11:28
calciomercato.it says that the player Carlo was talking about is Adriano!
no way Moratti would pay his life if necessarilly to deny him from playing for Milan

Mystik
29-05-2007, 12:38
Looking ahead to the transfer market: 'What awaits Milan next season is extremely fascinating. We have a lot of games and we need a player similar to Ambrosini in midfield, someone experienced like Emerson.'

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=47765

Basically Carlo just confirmed our interested in Emerson or an Emerson type player. I assume Brocchi will see the door as we will have no need for 4 defensive midfielders in the team.

Blacktop
29-05-2007, 12:47
The "imperatore"! I doubt Moratti will ever sell anyone to Milan, but this is humiliation for Inter anyway...
Um, no. It would make us look stupid. Do we really want the underperforming party boy on our team? Even Gilardino outscored him this season. Avoid him at all costs.

Jim_UK
29-05-2007, 12:53
With the current strikers we have, i can't see Adriano working well as partnership with any of them. Adriano = X

Same goes for Emerson. Why spend money on Emerson when we can get Ze Roberto for free and he's a better player. The success has gone to their heads, they've all gone mad!

Leo
29-05-2007, 13:34
With the current strikers we have, i can't see Adriano working well as partnership with any of them. Adriano = X

Same goes for Emerson. Why spend money on Emerson when we can get Ze Roberto for free and he's a better player. The success has gone to their heads, they've all gone mad!

They are totally different types of player. To be honest I don't mind having both and selling Serginho who is past it and Brocchi who doesn't have the calibre to play for Milan. I think Ancelotti can transform Ze Roberto to play anywhere on the left, and could be a good cover for Seedorf or Janku. As for Emerson, he is definitely better than Brocchi, again, I see no problem having both to give cover and backup to our midfield. I am still hoping for Zambrotta, a great CB, and a worldclass striker.

Stitch
29-05-2007, 15:08
I think some of us are too harsh on Brocchi. Yes, he had an awful run to end the season, but I remember a lot of us praising him at the beginning of the year. A few bad games can happen to anyone, I still don't think we should just dump him.

Trequartista
29-05-2007, 17:04
Dump him! he is coppa italia calibre that is it! we need to win the scudetto not just qualify for 2009 champions league , its about time we restore pride to our italian credentials! i love the champions league but the serie A is just as important!

emerson for brocchi is good as long as he doesnt start! lets get a young cb and cover for kaka and a striker i say

p.s only good thing about brocchi is he is a charm we usually win something when he sits on the bench

I think some of us are too harsh on Brocchi. Yes, he had an awful run to end the season, but I remember a lot of us praising him at the beginning of the year. A few bad games can happen to anyone, I still don't think we should just dump him.

jtelly
29-05-2007, 18:58
Emerson is a puss-all the garbage about the deal with him and Capello to not play him at home when things were crap. I don't like his attitude for that and i hope his stripes are never red/black!
Also, someone mentioned Heinze...what happened to that guy? He was out of control when he first went to ManU, really blazing it up. I guess after he got hurt he started to look weak. But he's a rampager, and I think surrounded by our defense he could be a good cheap buy and with Billy, Nesta and the like around him, surely he can learn a thing or two?

nefremo
29-05-2007, 21:49
Why not get Shev back for a discount price compared to what we sold him for. Get Emerson and Eto. Then offer Juve Ghili for Buffon with some money added in. Then try to get Zambrotta by using Dida as part of our offer.

I would love for us to get a young defender to have one year with Maldini on the field to help mold him.

Good thinking........only if it was that easy. :5ok: :grinser:

By the way Juve need defenders and a CM more then they need a striker at the moment. So if you want to get Buffon then you are better off including Kaladze in the deal. Of course we can always throw in Abbiati in there to reduce the price to 1 million + Kaladze + Abbiati. :grinser:

As for the Ambrosini type of midfielder, I say pay whatever we have to for De Rossi. Judging from the words of Spaletti and De Rossi himself they are not excluding anything if the negotiations are right. De Rossi is one of the best CM's in the world right now and he is the future of Italy. He will be a star in the national team for years to come.

acdc81
30-05-2007, 05:14

i think you can't compare ze roberto to emerson. he is an offensive left midfielder (like serginho for example) who can also play in the centre but is by no means a ambrosini/emerson type of player.

mrki
30-05-2007, 05:26
Get them ALL ! Emerson, Ze Roberto( free), Tuncay(free)! Then we have midfield that can fight for scudetto and CL !

Then ,after we have secured our midfield, we go foe Eto'o or Sheva and Zambrotta... then in the end we sign some solid CD and we can call Platini to send CL 2007-2008trophy to Milanello! :)

ramo79
30-05-2007, 06:13
Berlusconi has always loved the so-called surprise signings like Nesta (great buy), Rivaldo (not so great), kaka(best buy ever), etc.... I think some of the names Galliani is throwing cold water on right now, we will bid for come mid june-july when the market will be hot. It seems we also like to buy players at the last moment. I think it is an ego play so that galliani comes out in the end and thanks berlusca for the wonderful and surprise signings. Milan isn't the top club in the world by making "surprise signings". There is a plan there and there are options a, b, c, d, e, and even f. I believe it's all a media ploy and I wouldn't give up on the ronaldinho deal just yet. Let's see.
As for De Rossi, he would be ideal as someone says. He can be molded into a future milan great, is still young, and seems to be a good and serious pro. Emerson is a stop gap, no more. The team would be foolish to give him anything more than a 2 yr contract. It would be nice to get 2 defenders, 2 mid, and 1 fwd. It seems Shevchenko is the fwd we are targeting. I am neither happy nor sad. If he reclaims his old form and is accepted by the team, then it will be good, otherwise it's money wasted. Personally, I think he will be more humble and closer to the player he was in 1999 in terms of character than the one of 2006. He no longer is automatic 1st choice, and will have to fight it out for a spot. Also, Karma is a funny thing, Ancelotti has more clout than ever now and shevchenko won't get away with his moodiness. Gilardino has to show more fortitude, and can't ask to leave (reports coming out of tuttosport and gazzetta i believe). He should learn from Inzaghi as to how to behave and prepare. The more i think about it, de rossi should be our number 1 target. In an ideal world, I would also like a player like Montolivo who seems like he could be a good understudy for Pirlo. Gourcuff, if he stays, I hear Domenech has said that he has wasted a yr in milan, that he should have been playing more, should also improve. If we can count on gourcuff, de rossi and montolivo, our mid would be superb, but I don't think it will happen. We might loan out gourcuff somewhere, that's my gut feeling. In defence, I would like a younger left back option than zambrotta, since janku is 30, serginho is 35, and favalli is 35, while grimi doesn't count? Why did we buy him by the way???
I have heard malouda's name being thrown out there, i know in Lyon he plays up front in the 4-3-3 and is a winger. Milan usually frown upon pure wingers, does that mean if we get him, we would transform him serginho 2.0 hahahahah.
I am glad that this summer we are dealing from a position of strength. Last summer was the worst in my 19 years of being a milan fan.
I know As will still come out with the stupid kaka rumors but it will have to be chocolate in a store window, you can look but can't touch, hahahahaha. Forza milan

acdc81
30-05-2007, 06:25
I know As will still come out with the stupid kaka rumors but it will have to be chocolate in a store window, you can look but can't touch, hahahahaha. Forza milan

:sagrin:

great overall post. i guess you are wright about shevchenko but i still don't want him back. probably quite stubborn but that is just my opinion.

G_Gattuso
30-05-2007, 08:25
Just thought I'd like to inform everyone here on the real reason we ended up with our superstar signing of Ricardo Oliviera last year and no it wasnt that alot of players were put off coming to Italy cause of the calciopoli scandal or the fact that we might have not made it into the champions league cause of the scandal....Thats his wife in the picture and the the only plausible explanation to me as it seems Galliani was spending alot of time at home(understandbly ofcource) and just signed RO on the fact he was brazilian.....Well the bright side is even he is to "busy" at home this summer i cant think of anyone worse than RO :5ok:

Giovanni
30-05-2007, 08:31
The best midfielder we can possibly (but realistically) sign is De Rossi.
But no way they are gonna sell him.

Emerson is a nice option, but there are concerns about his health situation.

Giovanni
30-05-2007, 08:33
Just thought I'd like to inform everyone here on the real reason we ended up with our superstar signing of Ricardo Oliviera last year and no it wasnt that alot of players were put off coming to Italy cause of the calciopoli scandal or the fact that we might have not made it into the champions league cause of the scandal....Thats his wife in the picture and the the only plausible explanation to me as it seems Galliani was spending alot of time at home(understandbly ofcource) and just signed RO on the fact he was brazilian.....Well the bright side is even he is to "busy" at home this summer i cant think of anyone worse than RO :5ok:
Then why not signing a good italian striker for 1/3 of Oliveira's price. Italian players like Di Natale or Caracciolo would have done much better and would have come anyway to Milan, regardless of what competition we were playing in. I think they would have done much better.

G_Gattuso
30-05-2007, 09:23
And i think its important that everyone here realises that if we do sign ronaldinho(which is improbable at best and damn near impossible realistically cause we not dealing with the barcelona of Nunez and that barca seem to base most of their marketing around him) its whatever we gonna pay for him plus what we paid for RO.....cause sorry to say that unless that happens....he has been of absolutely no benefit to us whatsoever.....saw a couple of people saying they should've turned up with a kit and done better....actually you should've turned up with a kit and let someone cut of 1 of your legs and you could prob still do a better job than what he's done..

remote2book
30-05-2007, 13:21
so luca toni is officialy is signed with byren....can some1 else confirmif it is...then wow...that is an awsome move by byren..

hitmannq8
30-05-2007, 13:36
yeah, Luca is a bayern player.

Some of my turkish friends are tellin me that reports on Turkish TV's and websites claim that Milan has signed Tuncay Sanli. I know this player, he is 25 and he is a free agent. He is a really good player, very good indeed. He is an attacking midfielder/second striker. He plays for Fenerbahche.

I've scrolled around the Italian websites but I've found nothing on this at all. This is similar to the Vikash Dhorasoo move. We heard rumours of him signing, then 3 days later he signed. I for one hope this move goes through. He indeed is a better player than Oliveira, and will probably perform better than Gila..maybe even Ronaldo.

MadeMashin
30-05-2007, 14:42
i found this (http://www.ajansspor.com/futbol/superlig/h/20070530/tuncay_artik_milanli.html)

Tony29.
30-05-2007, 16:06
Hey Steza.
Congrats for signing Nani from Sporting and Anderson from Porto (£13 for Nani and £17m for Anderson). Your team is becoming Latino, or what ? :)
I hope they'll be great players for your team.
And it looks like the next target is Huntelaar.
It's now confirmed on Man Utd official site

Stezagud
30-05-2007, 16:27
Yeah a little bit more latino cant hurt, Ronaldo has 2 Portuguese speaking friends to talk to instead of having to be mates with Carlos Quieroz :D

Huntelaar too would be unbelievable, im not sure where Fergie is going to play them all but he must have a plan, and at leastwe no longer need to rely on sicknote Saha....

nefremo
30-05-2007, 18:20
Yea, Manchester is going to be a lot stronger next year with Nani and Anderson. Hargreaves is probably theirs as well but I haven't seen an official announcment yet. Judging from those numbers 13+17+17(Hargreaves)=47 million pounds. :eekani:

Mystik
30-05-2007, 20:08
And that's before the market is even officially open.

hitmannq8
30-05-2007, 20:18
WOW what a sweep by united. I always thought Anderson would join Milan someday.

Time for us to make a move on the market.. I think we're gettin Tuncay Sanli. But we still need to remember that this squad really needs to buy alot and not just add a few names. We only won the CL because of the hard work and extra-training sessions the players put. That will not happen again next year with the same set of players, we need to have world-class players on the bench if we are to compete for all trophies.

dictatornz
30-05-2007, 20:40
Im really hoping for:

Buffon (as a luxury)
Mexes
Zambrotta
Ze roberto
Tuncay/Pato
Ronaldinho/eto'o

it would be unfair of our managment not to land some big names after all the talk for the last 6mnths

zlatanov
30-05-2007, 22:06
impressive swoop by ManU, at least on paper, but I kind of find these two transfers to be a bit redundant as Anderson and Nani are almost identical in their role on the field with Anderson probbaly playing drawn a little further towards the inner field - like Seedorf now - but still very much sticks to the Left-wing zone and one of these two could well take the role of the other.

Plus they are both young and inexperineced ... if you gonne be getting two players, then maybe one of them could have been a little more mature so that manU doesn't have to wait another several years for the kids to grow up - like Ronaldo and Rooney - before the team manages to leave their mark in Europe.

With CR there to stay, giggs still around and Park staying - most probably as he seems to be doing pretty well - one of Nani or Anderson would have been more than enough but both? ...
these guys are young and need to play regularly but I would guess that they will end up competing with each other, or CR, for the same place on the team ... it's good to have options but thats exactly what players like Giggs (getting a bit too old for starting all games now) and Park are for!?!?!

Ghost
31-05-2007, 04:17
Im suprised at how quick manchester have signed these two - the rest just wait.

mrki
31-05-2007, 04:28
Now we are linked with Ribery and Henry...its going to be a looooong summer before Milan actually buys somebody...like always....

zlatanov
31-05-2007, 05:43
what we need is buy the right players to complement the ones we already have ... noy just buy whatever big name comes out there for the sheeer sake of spending money so that we fool the fans that we have ambition :)

it would be important to add some youth to the team, although experienced players like Emerson and Ze Roberto also shouldn't be easily discarded, but that shouldn't be mixed up with making Milan look like a team of pre-schoolers in reference to some recent tranfers that made most fans grasp for breath in awe .... there is a dif between buying a 24-26 yo player and someone who is 18-20/21 yo. :)

fenerfan
31-05-2007, 06:02
yeah, Luca is a bayern player.

Some of my turkish friends are tellin me that reports on Turkish TV's and websites claim that Milan has signed Tuncay Sanli. I know this player, he is 25 and he is a free agent. He is a really good player, very good indeed. He is an attacking midfielder/second striker. He plays for Fenerbahche.

I've scrolled around the Italian websites but I've found nothing on this at all. This is similar to the Vikash Dhorasoo move. We heard rumours of him signing, then 3 days later he signed. I for one hope this move goes through. He indeed is a better player than Oliveira, and will probably perform better than Gila..maybe even Ronaldo.

One of us needs to go to an optician. (Assuming that you have been watching his games.) I've been unfortunate enough to watch him for the past 5 years.
Better than Oliveria? Dunno. Haven't watched him that much.
Better than Gila? Maybe even Ronaldo? :stupid:
Watch it mate. If this transfer (miraculously) goes through, people on this forum will crucify you in September.

zlatanov
31-05-2007, 06:17
it depends really, while Tuncay is a big unknown in terms of how he would addapt to Italy and Milan in particular, it is not impossible that Gila and Ronaldo might not have a great season next year - the first one has yet to really prove and establish himself at Milan, while the performances of the Brazilian heavily depend on his physical condition (read injuries) and his motivation.

This has been an awful season for RO but I believe he can do much, mcuh better than that ... not sure if he will have the chance to prove the critics wrong though.
In any case, Tuncay's first season in Milan could hardly be any worse than that of RO.

-------------------------

And another rumour connecting Edmilson to Milan:
http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo364113.shtml

it says that he is seen as a possible alternative to Emerson (both the same age) and that he has 1 more year left on his contract with Barca. He's reportedly in favour of such a move but says that Milan would have to speak with Barca first.

Tony75
31-05-2007, 06:19
I'd prefer Edmilson to Emerson. Can't stand that player, and also means we don't talk to those fools @ madrid.

mrki
31-05-2007, 08:27
I should be learning for exams, but instead im just looking at the mercato news all day... :)

so... Ambrosini and Zambrotta are injured and will not play for Italy in their first match out of two. They will prepare for 2nd game in MILANELLO! Now, Galliani and Braida, listen to me carefully... it would be a shame to have Zambrotta in Milanello and let him out so soon. Just bring the papers and some check books in there and sign the man! :grinser: then call Barca and say: sorry...
( I know we cant do that but... we can try :) )

Tony75
31-05-2007, 08:41
Haha. get back to your study. I'll look after the mercato news. Should be working, but hey.

Warro Bantan
31-05-2007, 10:41
Now I realise that this is just the beginning of the Transfer, aka "Silly" season, but I have decided to request a little clarity, and some actual facts (if any are to be had) insofar as our prospective purchases are concerned.

We have been linked with everybody from Adriano to Zambrotta, and all the 24 letters inbetween so far, and everyone will have their favourite players...Etoo, $heva, Alex, Ronaldinho, etc etc etc...but does anyone know, apart from Emerson and Edmilson, who we will actually get, or better yet, target?

Carlo may say that "everyone" wants Milan, but surely this is an exaggeration...and having posed the question above, apart from an "Ambrosini" type midfielder, which other positions are we looking to reinforce?

I know I am asking for the impossible, but its a good place to start from, isnt it? :D

Oh, and Tony75, the last line of ur sig...is brilliant..truly brilliant.

Jim_UK
31-05-2007, 13:10
can anyone understand the rumours of Barcelona offering £17 million AND Etoo for Henry?

That seems so highly unbelievable, maybe journo's are just getting bored and making up more and more outrageous rumours to keep themselves entertained.

Warro Bantan
31-05-2007, 13:17
can anyone understand the rumours of Barcelona offering £17 million AND Etoo for Henry? The only thing I do understand Jim my good fellow, is that this is "Silly Season"...and a lot of stuff that isnt normally fit to print, all of a sudden becomes headline material..go figure :rollani:

Ghost
31-05-2007, 13:28
can anyone understand the rumours of Barcelona offering £17 million AND Etoo for Henry?

That seems so highly unbelievable, maybe journo's are just getting bored and making up more and more outrageous rumours to keep themselves entertained.

Everywhere I read the rumours this one is on top, I know alot of fans are going to say im crazy when I say this but Id prefer Henry over Eto any day of the week. Even though Henry is older to me he is much of a better player overall, however he has hinted many times that if he was to leave Arsenal he would only go to Inter because of Moratti.

ramo79
31-05-2007, 13:54
It is silly season indeed, but surprisingly, most rumors other than emerson/edmilson, and kaka's imaginary departure, are not involving Milan. I actually like that, because it is better to lurk in the shadows and then pounce when nobody is expecting it. Look at Man U for Anderson and Nani, the latter was rumored to go to Tottenham. The big transfers usually happen that way. I also have to commend Zlatanov's post on Nani/Anderson, I was thinking the exact same thing but he beat me to the punch. I have watched Anderson play and on his day he has an amazing combination of power/speed, and in the right circumstances can become great. As for Nani, never seen him play. But it is a big gamble and they will take time to adapt. Manchester is not exactly sunny Porto Alegre or Lisbon for that matter, so there are many question marks there. But enough about Man U.
Regarding our beloved club, I am sure there will be one signing that will come out of the blue. I don't think De Rossi is untouchable. People said the same about Nesta, while Rosella Sensi seems more practical than her father and will listen if an offer of 30 million comes in. De Rossi should be the number 1 priority and he fits the mold of milan signings. Edmilson, I am not a big fan of, he never truly asserted himself at Barca. Emerson is more proven but his attitude is questionable, and our main strength is the unity of the group. I know he won't fall out of line or he will follow the same fate as rivaldo or contra, but still, I would rather go for serious pros like de rossi. Ze Roberto, who in my mind was brazil's best player in the WC is the one I would like out of the 3 brazilians.
In terms of fwds, I don't like Henry, he is a big mouth and was never a fan of his game. All the fwds out there come with question marks, be it shevchenko, etoo, henry, etc.... If really we want a guy that will score though he is a pure inside the 18 player, then let's go for Trezeguet. To the eye, he is not very nice to watch but the results are unquestioned. He's a younger version of inzaghi. I think he fits in well with ronaldo who can play as a support striker who starts from deep. Finally for defence, we will need a couple of players, a replacement for costacurta, and a left back (seems like zambrotta based on all the rumors). To be honest, I know Milan will make good signings, maybe not the sexiest names, but good players, and a year from now, on May 22nd 2008, after we beat Real Madrid 3-0 in the final in Moscow, we will sing their praises. Most likely real won't make it out of the group stage, but for dramatic effect, I thought they should be our opponent. 2 last things: 1) If Donati is coming back to milan, couldn't we show more faith in him and see if he can play the defensive mid role, thinking of it, why get edmilson when donati has done well the last couple of yrs in serie A, and last, did you hear about Bwin becoming real's new sponsor for this upcoming season. Seem those &%@*$ want everything of Milan's.
FORZA ROSSONERI

Stitch
31-05-2007, 15:50
Lots of you are making De Rossi our main priority...I can't agree with that. We have Gattuso, Pirlo and Ambro, all three of them can play DM pretty well. Not to mention Donati.

There are much more pressing needs in squad, like CB, LB or a striker. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see De Rossi in red & black (au contraire), but I don't think he should be a priority. :)

Giorgos
31-05-2007, 16:16
And for Zlat, Edmilson's sayings about AC Milan i also prefer him than Emerson like Tony75 : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may31q.html

Barcelona ace Edmilson has issued a ‘come and get me’ plea to European champions Milan.

The defensive midfielder has been paired with the Rossoneri over the last few days and he has made it clear that a San Siro switch would be welcomed.

“If Milan want me then they should make their move right now,” the South American told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I like Milan and Serie A even if it is not totally up to me. I still have one year left on my contract here so Barca will have to have their say.”

Milan already have a massive Brazilian contingent and the World Cup player is keen to become the latest Samba star to wear the Milan jersey.

“My countrymen seem to be happy at Milan and we are talking about one of the best clubs in the world, like Barcelona,” he added.

“It is certainly a possibility that I would like, but if Milan want me then they need to contact Barcelona first.”

Giorgos
31-05-2007, 16:20
For the tranfers don't be impatient, the season in Premier League starts much sooner than Seri A, so we have time to sign players. When did we sign Nesta? you remember on August, i remember being in vacation in a nice Greek beach, drinking cofee when i heard about Nesta.

Giorgos
31-05-2007, 16:27
I am also happy because Milan is my fiirst love in foreign football but afterwards comes Manchester United so i got very happy when at 12:00 at the afternoon i heard about signing especially Nanny. I think that Fergusson will help them to be tight with the rest. However i don't think they can help United do sthng better in Europe, they are investments for future Giggs replacement.

drucurl
31-05-2007, 16:31
:1ole: :1ole: :1ole: :27rr: :27rr: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=317240
yeaaay!!!!!!! :p017: :1five:

Warro Bantan
31-05-2007, 16:40
I am also happy because Milan is my fiirst love in foreign football but afterwards comes Manchester United so i got very happy when at 12:00 at the afternoon i heard about signing especially Nanny.I think that Fergusson will help them to be tight with the rest. However i don't think they can help United do sthng better in Europe, they are investments for future Giggs replacement.

Who is this famous Nanny? ( :D ) Wow...never heard of him...wonder where he is from, and if he does any baby sitting on the side? I would love for him to keep the kids while the wife and I go out on the town... :grinser:

(Just kidding Giorgos!! :respect: but it was too good to ignore!)

Warro Bantan
31-05-2007, 16:42
U kno Dru...I hope that if and when we sell Gila, that he doesnt score a scudetto winning hattrick against us in the final match of the season...sheesh! :rollani:

drucurl
31-05-2007, 16:44
So far the gila transfer is the most high profile one we have been linked to :wallbang: ....actually I'd prefer a straight swap with Tony29 (juventino who wants to be a milanista) for Gila (milanista who wants to be sentences to a lifetime of corruption and boredom :guw: )...I say Gila + cash for Tony29 :respect: Tony mightn't be any better on the field ...but unlike Gila ...at least he knows it :yuck:

Kaka--7thUCL
31-05-2007, 17:11
Lol. I think I know exactly how our transfer market is going to go, winning champions league Berlusconi has ALWAYS went all out.. Or got a youngster who he knew would become a great. Anyhow. The 4 players they will buy are as follows (or I hope but you watch I bet this is exactly who they'll buy) ... Ronaldinho,Shevchenko,Mexes,Juan :) Or instead of Shevchenko, even though milan havnet YET shown interest, i hope we offer for Forlan. :):)

Leo
31-05-2007, 17:34
Folks, although I am not a big fan of Gila, but selling him to Juve would be a big mistake. I believe Juve style would suit Gila and it would be a disapointment to see him playing his virtual violin after scoring on us. At the same time no one would offer more money than Juve which would complicate the matter more. I say only sell Gila if we net some world class striker, and world class I mean Etoo or Henry.

Tony29.
31-05-2007, 17:48
I'd welcome Gilardino to Juve anytime. He'll be great with Juve. He loves the team, he'll give 100% when playing for the beloved jersey and i'm sure he'll score like crazy.

But, as it's rightfully said in the article, 24m Eur for him is too much and Milan will never get anything close to that number. The most i'd pay for Gila is half of 24m. When Milan bought him he was the most exciting talent in Europe. He single handedly won the u-21 with Italy and he scored ~50 goals in 2 seasons with a mediocre team like Parma.
Now he didn't live up to the expectations, he lost his place in the team and if it wasn't for the WC and CL tittle his teams won ( to be honest, his part wasn't too big in winning these trophies) then i wouldn't offer even 12m Eur for him.
The maximum Juve should pay for him should be 14-15 m , or 10m+Miccolli.
Milan can get ~17-20m only if Trezeguet leaves ( i doubt Juve'll offer that much for Gila even if Trez leaves).

Kaka--7thUCL
31-05-2007, 17:53
Lol i keep saying it, and I'll say it again. JUAN R10 SHEVA AND MEXES ALL TOO MILAN GILA-KALADZE OUT :D:D

Warro Bantan
31-05-2007, 17:55
So, Tony29, seems as if he will be staying after all!! heh heh heh....Bantan chuckles as Drucurl moans...

remote2book
31-05-2007, 18:31
we should moluda.......he said he wud go to any team that shows most interst in him...hes young and i think he could develop good with us..although liverpool seem to want him

jtelly
31-05-2007, 18:58
Anyone have any opinion on Edmilson of Barca? Seems like football365.com has an article about him being interested in Milan and vice-versa. He's looked ok, I think he'd be a pretty nifty addition, possibly in the style of a Hargreaves or Carrick-type. But i've only watched him a few times for Barca, he was hurt alot of last year. Possibly could be the "Emerson"-type player Carlo was talking about needing/wanting.

drucurl
31-05-2007, 20:06
Folks, although I am not a big fan of Gila, but selling him to Juve would be a big mistake. I believe Juve style would suit Gila and it would be a disappointment to see him playing his virtual violin after scoring on us. At the same time no one would offer more money than Juve which would complicate the matter more. I say only sell Gila if we net some world class striker, and world class I mean Etoo or Henry.

I am a fan not only of Milan but of good football in general. I personally think Gila has a lot of potential and would find his feet at Juve......so why not let him go then? It would be better for all concerned. I'd much rather watch a happy and productive Gila at Juve than watching him struggle with us. :respect: I think it's better when the competition is world class too it makes for more excitement.....This is why I also want a strong Inter this year :eekani:

Hasan Rossonero
31-05-2007, 20:54
I for one want to see Gila with us next year. He has not done all too badly. Some of the vilification here is inexplicable at times.

Forza Gila!

MadeMashin
31-05-2007, 21:53
i just read on an arabic website that milan signed tuncay... any one could confirm this?

zlatanov
31-05-2007, 22:18
It seems that there are reports in turkish newspapers about this but nothing has been officially confirmed yet ... if those reports/rumours are to be believed, however, Milan has signed him as a free agent

hany.Egypt
01-06-2007, 03:14
i just read on an arabic website that milan signed tuncay... any one could confirm this?
If that website is acmilanclub.com then its better to ignore , this site is a specialist in puplishing rumours

ramo79
01-06-2007, 03:21
Galliani during his 1 hr videochat on gazzetta.it last week, reiterated that gilardino will be a milan player next yr without fail. I think he has potential to be a 20 goal/yr fwd but he has to gain more confidence and not look so constipated during the times he is on the field. He seriously should learn from Inzaghi. I think Gilardino will get another yr in Milan to prove himself. But let's be honest, Gila has a lot of fans, including myself, but he has failed to really make a mark so far, and it's not the opportunities that have been missing. Regarding Juve (to me I would have been happy seeing them in B for another 3-4 yrs, those corrupt %$$@(=* ), they are rumored to be after everyone and their mother, but I thought they were hemorrhaging money, so how can they buy Sissoko, Mavuba, Huntelaar, Gilardino, etc...
As for Tuncay, I saw him with Fener when I went to Turkey and remember him from our 2 games against them in 05/06, and he's nothing special, what's really the difference between him and Boriello??? Our fwd line needs more quality. We should get one player than can start right away, and another like Pato that can be loaned out for a yr or 2 before coming to milanello.
As for someone saying de rossi shouldn't be our number 1 priority, then look at the facts: Ambro is 30 and as much as he always has a positive impact on the game, he can't be counted on for a full season from a health point of view. Gattuso is 30 next february, pirlo is 28 and has no true backup in milan, brocchi is 30-31, seedorf will be 32. Gourcuff is our only youngster and we don't know if he will stay or not. This is still an excellent mid, but it would be foolish to wait until they are about to break before adding quality and youth. Give Fiorentina 15-20 mill for Montolivo and keep him there another yr before taking him to milan, and break the bank for De Rossi, who is 24-25 and is really an all purpose mid. Also let's really see if Donati can make his mark in milan as another hard tackling mid.

Graeme C
01-06-2007, 03:30
corriere dello sport mensions something about us and Torres again. Maybe with Barca unwilling to let Eto go, he is another option.

fenerfan
01-06-2007, 05:32
As for Tuncay, I saw him with Fener when I went to Turkey and remember him from our 2 games against them in 05/06, and he's nothing special, what's really the difference between him and Boriello??? Our fwd line needs more quality.
:5ok: Finally someone who makes sense.

Samuca
01-06-2007, 05:59
Edmílson would be nice in Milan, he has good skills to defend and also attack and would be one more player borned in São Paulo FC joining Milan

Ghost
01-06-2007, 06:36
Edmílson would be nice in Milan, he has good skills to defend and also attack and would be one more player borned in São Paulo FC joining Milan

I must say im impressed with that Denilson kid whose from San Paulo and plays for Arsenal.

Clarence1990
01-06-2007, 07:57
I also read that Milan are trying to sign Tuncay Sanli, I think he's a very good player for us and would be a good addition to our midfield.
We need a good striker too, maybe Huntelaar, Torres, Sheva or Ronaldinho?

Dr Milano
01-06-2007, 10:29
I also read that Milan are trying to sign Tuncay Sanli, I think he's a very good player for us and would be a good addition to our midfield.
We need a good striker too, maybe Huntelaar, Torres, Sheva or Ronaldinho?

i think we should sign tuncay hes a incredible player ... he can also drop off to support in midfield

if we signed RO :respect: dont see why we shouldnt sign tuncay

GilAttack [11]
01-06-2007, 11:19
No Edmilson, please.

Kaka1899
01-06-2007, 11:25
']No Edmilson, please.

why not? have you got reasons?

Graeme C
01-06-2007, 11:56
i think we should sign tuncay hes a incredible player ... he can also drop off to support in midfield

if we signed RO :respect: dont see why we shouldnt sign tuncay

gota be honest, ive never really heard of him! we could get him on the free and loan him to parma til xmas. See how he adapts to Seria A life.

ramo79
01-06-2007, 12:08
Edmilson, Motta and Marquez when playing in that holding midfield role in Barca have not reminded people of makelele or gattuso for that matter. That is Barca's weak link. Edmilson as I said before has not established himself at barca in 4-5 yrs, however long he has been there. It's the same thing with Beletti. We were rumored to go after him if the oddo deal didnt go through last january. They are part-time players and are 30-31 so most likely it's not now that the switch will turn on. Emerson, though personally I don't like, is a much better alternative because he has been a starter, and an effective one at that, at every club he's been at. If Edmilson is the choice, wouldn't it be better to let Donati beat him out. Donati is 25-26, has serie A experience, has matured and played well the last 2 yrs, and won't command a tenth of Edmilson's salary. If Milan is after good business, that is it right there!!!
As for Tuncay, please guys, let's get rea here. He's not that good. If he was, why haven't we read anything about him going to other european teams. What are his goal scoring numbers for Fener. I saw him in person and wasn't impressed. The goal is to have 4 good strikers so there isn't a drop-off in quality when the starters sit. I don't think Tuncay will put the fear of God in serie A or European defences. As for Torres, he is not Milan caliber. This is another guy whose reputation is grossly exaggerated. His strike number in a striker friendly championship like la liga are not exceptional and many of his goals come from the penalty spot. We need guys who can put the ball in the net, not some flamengo dancers!!!!!!!!! Remember Javi Moreno was not a top scorer in Spain or Jose Mari who was as highly rated as Torres???? Those are days I never want to relive as a fan. Look at players like shevchenko, etoo, tevez, trezeguet. Those are worthy of coming to milan.

Hasan Rossonero
01-06-2007, 13:08
From gazzetta:

Calcio, Cicinho: "Kaka' chiedera' al Milan di venire al Real"
Indice Ultim'ora

MADRID - Un compagno di nazionale di Kaka', il brasiliano Cicinho, prevede un futuro al Real Madrid per la stella del Milan: "Credo che andra' a parlare con il Milan e con il Real Madrid - ha detto il terzino, in forza alle merengues, a "Marca" - La nostra societa' ha i soldi per comprare Kaka'. Bisognera' comunque aspettare che finiscano tutte le competizioni, che Ricardo giochi con il Brasile e che vada in vacanza". (Agr)

-----

It basically says that Cicinho predicts that Kaka will talk to Milan to try and come to Real. He says we first need to wait for all the competitions to finish.

Personally, I don't think what Cicinho says really matters. Kaka said that he is happy at Milan and Real need to talk to the club for any transfers, but rumours like this really get under my skin. Real Madrid have absolutely no class. I really hope they choke and lose in La Liga.

GilAttack [11]
01-06-2007, 13:31
why not? have you got reasons?

Yeah, he suc*s.
Good thing for Barca that he isnt a regular for them.